Swrds

Admin | Content Developer
Admin
Swrds
Swrds
Admin
Ratings
605 6
when people get super high grades on creative such as A+, it can get a bit boring, especially when the last reset was over a year ago. there's nothing to really work towards when you've progressed super far/as far as you can go! hope this helps :D
Oh that makes sense lol, ty :D

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
:eek:
edit: holy shit that face is cringeeeeeee : o

Tyconic

ELITE
Tyconic
Tyconic
ELITE
Ratings
21 2
Potentially unpopular opinion;

Suggestion- I noticed when I went onto Mineville that the ranks showed as images in the TABLIST and in the Chat. I think this is a really cool idea to replace the traditional [RANK_HERE] - and would be really neat to see this network wide on the merged Manacube!

xXOpticDakkersXx

VIP+
xXOpticDakkersXx
xXOpticDakkersXx
VIP+
When will the announcement about survival server reset be announced? I really hope that claims won't be wiped because I have just spent the last week building a new base and finding diamonds etc and if it all gets wiped, everything I would have done is pointless...

xplodingpeanuts

ELITE
XPlodingPeanuts
XPlodingPeanuts
ELITE
Ratings
When will the announcement about survival server reset be announced? I really hope that claims won't be wiped because I have just spent the last week building a new base and finding diamonds etc and if it all gets wiped, everything I would have done is pointless...
Survival reset is currently scheduled for July 23rd, and will hopefully be confirmed soon. The reset will wipe claims and progress - it’s unfortunate as it sounds like you’ve just recently started :( On the plus side, you can keep the strategies and tips you’ve learnt from this season and carry it over to the next, and the reset will give you a more even playing field at the start with everyone back to square one :)

xXOpticDakkersXx

VIP+
xXOpticDakkersXx
xXOpticDakkersXx
VIP+
Survival reset is currently scheduled for July 23rd, and will hopefully be confirmed soon. The reset will wipe claims and progress - it’s unfortunate as it sounds like you’ve just recently started :( On the plus side, you can keep the strategies and tips you’ve learnt from this season and carry it over to the next, and the reset will give you a more even playing field at the start with everyone back to square one :)
This makes me soo sad.. Doesnt sound like there's any point in even playing for the next week then... If I redeemed my VIP+ rank key, will I keep that? What about my VIP+ rank itself? My mana, player levels, cubits etc? Will this all go to? I am guessing inventories as well? Achievements? XD

Like, is there any point in playing for the next week if everything goes in a week's time?

xplodingpeanuts

ELITE
XPlodingPeanuts
XPlodingPeanuts
ELITE
Ratings
This makes me soo sad.. Doesnt sound like there's any point in even playing for the next week then... If I redeemed my VIP+ rank key, will I keep that? What about my VIP+ rank itself? My mana, player levels, cubits etc? Will this all go to? I am guessing inventories as well? Achievements? XD

Like, is there any point in playing for the next week if everything goes in a week's time?
If you’ve already redeemed the key, the key and rewards from it won’t stay - it will wipe with the rest. The only things you keep across resets are cubits, ranks (in your case, your VIP+ will stay), any paid titles, joinmessages, perks (depending on the new season’s gameplay), any ssvs you store in /vault, and any cosmetics you deposit back into /wardrobe.

jcody_parker

PATRON+
jcody_parker
jcody_parker
Patron+
Ratings
72 1
Am I losing anything with this merge?
No

I bought rank with real money on MineVille, kingdoms died, so I came to Mana and had to get rank all over again. Now that it merged I get nothing from that MineVille rank I bought since I'm already Elite here. I can't even transfer that rank to my brother. So yes, I'm basically losing my rank I payed for in MineVille.

Oswin6258

MVP+
m2gn
m2gn
MVP+
Ratings
5 1
I can't wait for Towny to release. Always loved the gamemode and this will be a cool edition to the server I think. Skyblock X is also awesome.
Got to wonder why they went so long without a merge in the first place if they had the same team/ideas? Who knows

Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 5
Hello!
Probably best to ask that in the board specifically for survival rather than in this old thread. You can find the survival section here.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,309 78
Hello, what if you had a kingdom in the kingdom survival? Would you lose the kingdom?
Kingdoms merged with ManaCube's Survival, and there was a reset a few months back so unfortunately, all progress was wiped for everyone. You can read more about the reset here: https://manacube.com/threads/survival-season-7.72483/

If you had a rank there, it should still be there as the Mana equivalent of whatever rank you had.