Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
Okay, I just have to know...

Is the Nightmare before Christmas a halloween movie or a Christmas movie? Or, is it both? I tend to watch it typically around Halloween, but I would be lying if I said I have never watched it at Christmas.

Let me know what you think!!

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
I say it’s absolutely both! First of all, it’s a movie you can watch year round because it’s so good, but this is definitely a movie you can watch around halloween AND christmas!

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
So uh... imo.... It's the best movie ever for winter and you should watch it every week between Halloween and Christmas. I'm a Tim Burton fan so I don't even care if it is a Halloween movie or a Christmas movie.

SadPeppermint

PATRON
SadPepMint
SadPepMint
Patron
Ratings
34 1
I say both. I mean what's wrong with watching it for both holidays. My 2 most favorite holidays combined into a movie.

Capporo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Capporo
Capporo
ELITE
Ratings
108 6
Okay, I just have to know...

Is the Nightmare before Christmas a halloween movie or a Christmas movie? Or, is it both? I tend to watch it typically around Halloween, but I would be lying if I said I have never watched it at Christmas.

Let me know what you think!!
I don’t really know , but I think both (opinion)

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
I think it’s a nice mid-way/crossover movie, perfect for November.

I think when I first watched it, it was around November; and being it just after Halloween and on the run up to Christmas, I personally really enjoyed it.

Since the theme is kind of along the lines of Halloween going into Christmas anyway, it just makes sense imo. The only ‘Christmas movie’ I will argue that is NOT a Christmas movie, would be Die Hard.

Will fight x

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
I think it’s a nice mid-way/crossover movie, perfect for November.

I think when I first watched it, it was around November; and being it just after Halloween and on the run up to Christmas, I personally really enjoyed it.

Since the theme is kind of along the lines of Halloween going into Christmas anyway, it just makes sense imo. The only ‘Christmas movie’ I will argue that is NOT a Christmas movie, would be Die Hard.

Will fight x

Let the Brooklyn Nine-Nine references roll in. Coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool. Ok sorry I'll stop-

RozaThePanda

MVP+
MVP+
RozaThePanda
RozaThePanda
MVP+
Ratings
160 7
YES! Best show 10/10/.
Now, now. Calm down.

First off, B99 is not the best show. The best show can only be one of 2 shows, The Office (US) or Game Of Thrones. B99 is a good show, but it's clearly a step below those 2 ;)