The Olympus community <3

Worrey

Dedicated Member
Ratings
115 15
Hi there! I just wanted to say something about the community. I see that most threads contains information about the game, and not the community itself, so I thought; Hey! Why not switch it up a little bit?

I have now played on ManaCube for a week. I have so far only properly experienced the Olympus server, but I will check out the other servers a little more when I get home. When I first joined, I asked a lot of questions because I didn't know anything about the server yet. No matter what I asked, there was always someone who answered my questions, so I started thinking "Hmm, these people are actually really nice!". I felt both welcomed and seen. (Now there are still some people who's a little toxic, but it will most likely always be like that.) Because everyone were (and still are) so nice to me, I want to be nice to others. I want to spread positivity, and so far it's been working out good!

I just wanted to take a little bit of my time to thank everyone for being so positive and helpful, complementing each other etc. It really makes people happy when they see that other people are so positive. The positivity that's spreading around on the server just makes it such an enjoyable place to be! Again, thanks to everyone for being so nice, xoxo <3.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
I’m so glad to hear you’re enjoying your time on Olympus, and that you’re fitting in with the community. Of course there are the occasional bad eggs, but every gamemode and every server has them.

If you see someone breaking rules or taking advantage of the fact a member of staff may not be on - screenshot it and report it to us! You can DM a member of staff, use /helpop, use the community discord, or even just post a thread here in the “Report a Player” sub-forum. Our job as staff is to ensure everyone has an enjoyable time on the server, and we understand sometimes people’s behaviour can affect that, which is why we really appreciate reports from players within the community.

But! It’s important not to focus too much on the negativity within the server, and try focus on the good aspects! Because yes, Olympus (in my opinion) has one of the best and friendliest communities across all of ManaCube’s servers - I’m totally not biased here. And it’s such a joy and an honour to be able to help out and represent such a lively, caring and welcoming community.

I strongly believe everyone who takes part in making the server a better and more comfortable place for others, certainly deserves some appreciation, so I completely agree that this is an amazing idea. Thank you, @Worrey for creating this thread. <3

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
YAY! I love when players get active on multiple different platforms that in game. Thank you so much for giving us this positive feedback. Olympus has a lot of friend groups making the community more tightly knit that others. It's something that I love as a player and staff. There is almost always someone on that I feel comfortable talking to.

Also, a big heck off to all those bad eggs and meanies that cause issues in chat. But if you even see something being a meanie, as Hallow stated you are beyond welcome to use one of our multiple ways to contact a staff member, helpop, /report, help channel in discord, there is also report a player, report a staff, and support tickets on the forums (depending on your issue).

Luckily we have tons of players who answer questions as well, typically very speedy too. Also if you are wanting to check out what else Manacube has to offer I personally really enjoy skyblock and survival the most. What ever fits your preference.

purable

VIP
bumholesandwhich
bumholesandwhich
VIP
Ratings
Oh my goodness I was thinking the exact same thing, I normally always just play creative but yesterday I wanted to try something new. I played Islands, Olympus and sky block. I really wasn't sure how to get started and everyone was so helpful.

It's really nice to see, and when you have one positive person it really spreads through the whole community....
look at all these posts!