xSemo

PATRON+
xSemo
xSemo
Patron+
Ratings
37 1
Hey Fercitoo,

Just got finished with your map, it was fun going through it. I've already spoken to you in-game about what you need to fix but I'll reiterate them here incase you need them again:
》You have some floating jumps in the map and map judges don't really like that, try to keep your jumps attached to the main build.
》Some of your jumps are too hard for a medium map, I suggest nerfing some of them.
》Your map is a bit repetitive, try to include more variety jumps into your map (such as anvils or flower puts) instead of fences and planks.
》The build is quite simple, I understand that it's supposed to be "parkour blocks" but map judges usually look for a bit more detail and effort in the maps.

You've got the right idea, just need to add the finishing touches to it. Good luck! :D

I know your main language isn't English so I'll try and use google translate to help out.

Hola Fercitoo,
Acaba de terminar con su mapa, fue divertido pasar por él. Ya he hablado con usted en el juego sobre lo que necesita para arreglar, pero voy a reiterarlos aquí en caso de que los necesite de nuevo:
Usted tiene algunos saltos flotantes en el mapa y los jueces de mapa no les gusta mucho, tratar de mantener sus saltos adjuntos a la construcción principal.
Algunos de sus saltos son demasiado duros para un mapa medio, sugiero debilitar algunos de ellos.
Su mapa es un poco repetitivo, trate de incluir más saltos de variedad en su mapa (como yunques o flores) en lugar de vallas y tablones.
La construcción es bastante simple, entiendo que se supone que es "parkour bloques " pero los jueces de mapa suelen buscar un poco más detalle y esfuerzo en los mapas.
Usted tiene la idea correcta, sólo tiene que añadir los toques finales a la misma. ¡Buena suerte! :D

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi Fercitoo27_,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is not original, since there is already a lot of "Minecraft" themed maps, some of them are pretty similar to your's (LadderMelon for example), be careful next time ! The build could be better, it's pretty plain in my opinion, since it's the Minecraft blocks in giant, there is also a few amount of floating jumps, so be careful next time. The parkour is good, it's varied and decent for a medium (Maybe a bit too hard ?).

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.