53 6

Dubinzi

Dedicated Member
MVP
Dubinzi
Dubinzi
MVP
Ratings
ngl this looks a lot like Mansion - Expert (obviously this one is better, but just saying)
mansion.png

Nonetheless, giving this a +1

Positives:

• Beautiful map
  • (mostly) fun parkour, some of the jumps are ragey but that's the point :p
  • Great jump variation, not boring at all
Negatives:

• Unoriginal-ish theme
Suggestions:
There is very little this map could improve upon and I'm not too nitpicky. The only thing I'll mention is that this should be an Insane course, not an Expert course.

Good luck!

Cogsworth

Cogsworth
Cogsworth
Ratings
+1 Beautiful build, this theme yes is unoriginal. But since I haven't seen much of these maps. This one definitely overpowers the others! Good luck!

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello JJ, Thomas, and Cele,

I am happy to inform you that this map is being accepted as an Insane! The theme is nice. I don't recall the exact idea of the Parthenon being built. It does look a lot like mansion at first glance; however, the theme is clearly stated to not be the same (even if they look similar). The parkour is very nice. It was very fun to do and didn't make me cry or wanna die (MC if you're reading this, you know what I mean ;)). We have decided to accept it as an Insane since the parkour difficulty and length better fits the Insane difficulty. Overall, the theme is alright, the build is nice, and the parkour is great. Well done!

Thank you for submitting this map! :D
If you have any questions, you may DM me on here, in game, or on discord! :D

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.