The place for non-ranks to make suggestions..!

Ratings
9 2
Before we begin...
Over my time here I've made many suggestions and seen many of them implemented with adaptations to suit the server in a more creative way. Now I'm gonna start writing them all down so that way certainty naysayers shudap about it. :-D

On strength potions... On the kit PvP sub server, we have a shop at spawn. It has many good items, and many of them are considered over powered, and even so, over priced. Namely speaking the strength potions are over priced. The bonus damage they deal hits regardless of enchantments on armor. And because of that, they are the great equalizer between p4 diamond and nakedness. Unfortunately you have to pay 35 kills worth of cash for a potion designed for a team. That is fine, but what about solo players? This is a good 2/5ths the server, and some of them are able to get 20 hits for every 3 they take, yet loose because the other guy was given better armor by his/her teammates. But if they had strength pots, that garuntees 20% of their damage will hit. Anyone who can hit 5 times for every hit they take can get a kill, IF they have strength potions, but not without. Seems legit :p

On utilities... Why can't we use the anvils at spawn? People with high enough purchased ranks can use /repair all and fix their items instantly, in combat, for free. Surely if I want to repair my only flame bow for the next 12 hours, I should be able to use the 7 levels to do so?

On /heal... Also on a similar note, if a high ranked player uses a cheap gaming mouse to spam the macro button and constantly get full heals IN THE MIDST OF BATTLE, you can't kill them without one hitting them. Which requires a massive amount of damage, far more than a sharp 5 str 2 crit could ever deal... Can commands such as /feed, and /heal not only have their cool down extended, but not work in combat? And on the same note, the combat timer is a tad bit short. It would help when Im hunting down the stray donators that they weren't out of combat in 5 seconds after I hit them...

A selfish, but valid request... With the removal of the jungle temple, chapel valley becoming "the swamp", and the addition of a false sniper stand, "Crows nest", there are now only 3 locations from which an archer can fight. 1# The Peak, the price of the mountain at the edge that creates the passage from The Palace to Sand Town. 2# Frost Tree, the exceptionally tall tree with a small, yet furnished bunker beneath it. 3# The Palace, a small collection of buildings, with an aqueduct that can be used for quickly scaling the mountain at the edge, has 3 defensive positions, and 3 offensive locations. Every time a builder changes something, I lose yet another of my already few options for evading the numerous teams that decided they have had enough of being whittled down by arrows and pearl to my location. Usually a brief game of cat and mouse ensues, I escape and then they give chase, I pick a location to make a stand, and fight them off... But I lost the only 2 low-traffic locations that were ideal for my final stands... I now find myself corned in an open field without terrain to take advantage of... Please fill in the open plots of land @The Swamp & @ The Jungle?

Last edited:

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
There's actually 3 sniper spots, one of them is a tower with ladders climbing to the top. Although it's easy to get up there and fight the person who's up there, he would probably just shoot you and then jump off the building as you take no fall damage when your 3 blocks from the top.

Ratings
9 2
In response to mariomash... To be a sniping location, you simply need the following requirements: 1; A clear view of the surrounding area, and an exceptionally wide and open view of a high traffic location, likely to be your targets. 2; Must require exceptional effort to enter, no one should be able to simply walk or climb a ladder to reach you. 3; Optional: It is a great advantage to have multiple escape routes available to you, just in case an ender pearler rushes you, with the current "Deforestation" of the jungle to add new aesthetics, such as a 15+ meter wide river were a temple with speed pads used to be, and the removal of a remote building with one entrance and a mid ranged sniping location atop of it, is a rare commodity to have as the west section of the map now has one suitable path to take, through the middle of the battlefield...

Last edited: