Wizful

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
453 24
PvP Throne
Saturday, February 4th
2:00 pm EST

(Is your timezone different than EST? Click here!)

Hello ladies and gentlemen,
I am excited to announce PvP Throne, an upcoming tournament style event! Here are the details:

For this event, we have room for thirty-two participants! The first thirty two people to sign up below will participate in the event. An additional 8 people will be placed on a waiting list in case people do not show up. If you are interested in signing up, simply reply to this post with something like "Sign me up!". Keep in mind, if you simply say "Cool event, so excited!" you will not be signed up. Before you sign up, however, please make sure you are able to attend the event. Nobody likes a no-show! :eek:

The staff team reserves the right to reject any players based on past or current punishments.

Check this post Friday, February the 3rd to see a list of all participants and individuals on the waiting list.

The rules for this event are as follows:
There is no teaming. This is a Free For All event. Any teaming will result in an immediate disqualification.

Arena Brackets
In the Gold Arena, there will be four rounds with eight players. The last two players alive in each of the four rounds (8 total) will advance to the Diamond Arena.
In the Diamond Arena, the remaining 8 players will fight to the death. The last two surviving players will advance into the final arena, the Emerald Arena.
In the Emerald Arena, the final two players will face off in a 1v1. The victor of the Emerald Arena will be awarded a new title exclusive to this event ...

If you make it on the participants list, or waiting list, get on Saturday and type /event or click the firework on the compass server menu in the hub.

The awesome thing about the kit used this event is you get to choose it! Each of the following kits were suggested by a KitPvP staff member. You all are allowed to vote on which kit to use for the event! Watch the video below and then vote on the strawpoll. The kit with the highest votes will be announced Friday!

Strawpoll: http://www.strawpoll.me/12238242

As mentioned prior, the victor of this event will receive the brand new KitPvP title...
df4eb64deac048cb81e48680ea97db40.png

The ManaCube staff team will also be hosting a separate PvP Tournament. The winner of this event will face off against the toughest staff member!

Good luck to all participants!
-Wizful

You all have voted... the kit to be used in this event is...
Pqcket's Kit!
Congrats to Pqcket!

Here is the list of participants for the event!
1) @Inversive - IGN: Inversive
2) @Tywone - IGN: Tywone
3) @ChloeMonster - IGN: chloemonster0408
4) @DQNKKVIBBBESSSSS09 - IGN: DqnkVibes
5) @Panic - IGN: 22kapoor22
6) @HelloKittyRo - IGN: (Please tell me!)
7) @TheGunnerElement - IGN: TheGunnerElement
8) @_Alfie - IGN: (Please tell me!)
9) @FlashxPoint - IGN: FlashxPoint
10) @tabooscroll19 - IGN: InstanceOfPlayerb
11) @Catmaster2000 - IGN: (Please tell me!)
12) @DoYouEvenPotqto - IGN: MidnightParty
13) @MyMixtapeOnFire - IGN: MyMixtapeOnFire
14) @Pqcket - IGN: Pqcket
15) @Texans45 - IGN: Texans45
16) @Its_Kat - IGN: Its_Kat
Because of a shortage of signups, each gold arena will only have four people. The last person in each gold arena will advance into the diamond arena!

Good luck to all the participants!

Congratz to DqnkVibes for defeating the mightiest Manacube players!
Enjoy your title!

Congratz to SunsetMagic for wippin' staff butt, and winning the staff tourney!

Last edited:

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
I'm in, do not tell me I am not in :cool:
Ign : Inversive

Remember guys, don't forget to Pokémon go to the polls.

Last edited:

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Nice idea. However, I'm just going to watch, since I am bad at PvP. Good luck to all!

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13

Sunta

MVP+
Sunta
Sunta
MVP+
Ratings
I guess I'll have a go at it, so count me in, that's if I'm on anyway, good luck to everyone! :D

Catmaster2000

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
117 5
Sign. Me up if there's a spot left!

Status
Not open for further replies.