Not open for further replies.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Good theme, good build, and decent-looking parkour. Stylistically I think it would be good if the raven itself was a bigger part of the build, but I think you nailed it. gl

Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
Hey xenobite,

Good news! I'll be putting your map into reviewing.

The theme is original, as we don't have any Raven-themed maps yet. What I like about your map is that it really tells a story. How you can see this in the build is such an unique concept! Even though the Raven is pretty small, the build looks great. There's a lot of detail to be seen, and I can clearly tell that a lot of effort went into it, great job!

My main concern is the parkour. It's quite repetitive and unvaried at some parts, as you mainly used normal blocks, ladders and some fences. Try to add some more variation in the parkour, with some different types of jumps! This will make your map more enjoyable to do. The parkour fits the hard difficulty in both length and difficulty, which is great.

Once you have improved the parkour or if you have any questions, please contact me via Discord (Uneasilly#8233). You can also start a conversation with me here on the forums, or simply comment on this thread!
Good luck and have a great day,
Sil

Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
Hey again,

I'll be closing this thread as you haven't made any changes yet. If you still decide to make changes, please resubmit your map!

Have a great day,
Sil

Status
Not open for further replies.