Rejected The Rebelled Toki- Expert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
It's really cool you took the time to create and submit your map, and I think you did well! However, there are some issues with it.

BUILD:
  • You did a decent job with the build
  • I was unable to figure out what the build was
  • Build is overly simplistic in shape and color
  • Some areas of the build don't look like their equivalent things in-game
  • Floating island style maps are discouraged and almost never accepted.
THEME:
  • I don't understand what the theme is, but I think it may be original? The map doesn't seem to have a theme to it.
PARKOUR:
  • The parkour is OK, and it all seems to be possible and is not particularly bad.
  • The parkour is mostly regular block-to-block jumps, try to mix it up!
  • Difficulty-wise, it seems to fall somewhere between easy and medium, and I think looking at the linked wiki page will help you a lot here.
OTHER:
  • Make sure to take a look at this wiki page if you haven't already, it'll help you out and increase the chances of your map being accepted!

Regardless, great job and keep at it!

Ratings
The build was actually a replica of my cat house lol, so i guess the theme is cat house
But was the parkour atleast semi varient in blocks? i used enchanted tables, bars, ladders, walls, fences, trapdoors and slabs

Last edited:

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Wildwolfcard,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: I did not know this was themed after a cat's house until you mentioned it, going to show that the build really does not do the theme any justice. Although we do have a lot of cat-themed maps, I can't recall any themed after a cat's house specifically. In that regard, the build can be said to be originally themed.
  • Build: Personally, I don't think the build is very good. The build itself does not convey the theme you were going for at all as it's just a bunch of world-edited cylinders floating about with no real purpose. It's completely devoid of creativity, detailing, and shaping. And, the floating parkour didn't do it any favors.
  • Parkour: The parkour was long enough for the expert difficulty but I found it to be too easy for it., so I'd recommend you buff it. But, that wasn't the only problem. The parkour itself was very boring to do as you repeatedly used the same jumps through it. A perfect example of this being the overabundance of ladder jumps (which I believe account for more than half of your map). Parkour like this just isn't enjoyable to do, you need to be more creative.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration if you decide to resubmit your map in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.