Accepted "The Sawmill" [repost after asking for improvement]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
I got Quinny's feedback, telling me that my parkour use to basic block and jump. Also my parkour was a bit on the easy side more that medium.

So i change a lot of jump and added a few. I think my parkour is now more accurate to medium difficulty and is more enjoyable to parkour because of jump diversity.

i swaped my image so you can have an overview of the changes.

PS : I realy appreciate your team effort in giving feedback to everyone :)
  • Username : Psou
  • Map name : The Sawmill
  • Photos of your Parkour :
Sawsss.PNG
Sawss.PNG

Saws.PNG

• Warp to the plot : /plot v Psou
  • Difficulty : Medium
  • Number of jumps : ~ 51

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello Psou,

I'm happy to tell you your map is being accepted! As you know, I really liked the build and theme from your first submission of this map, so I will get right to the parkour:

I had to change a few spots on the parkour as they were too hard or annoying for a medium map. If you would like me to show you those places, do let me know! I also had to redistribute the checkpoints, as only having one check point is way too few. There are now 5 checkpoints on the map, instead of one. The parkour I still feel could be mixed a bit more, but I felt it varied and mixed enough! Good job in making those changes! I also added some carpets in for clarity in some spots. I hope you can view the things I changed to improve your future maps.

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord. Hope to see some more maps from you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.