The Siege of Area 51, September 20th.

how is this?

• Total voters

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
467 119
The Manacube Battle Plan

ok kids as you know, on september 20th, us and over 500k people will be entering area 51 because they cant shoot us all.
and us, manacubians, we need a battle plan because imma see dem aliens. Look at this image below, we are going to invade from there and we will form 5 batallions led by manacube staff, first front is going to be the most useless people like gobblegal, sil, myself, and megken. and then dacon is going to naruto run to dem alien hangers. if u have any questions, message me.

cult

Dedicated Member
ELITE
gaycult
gaycult
ELITE
Ratings
54 1
Please note we are also for Redstone experts to aid us in opening doors, re-wiring, etc.

The Manacube Battle Plan

ok kids as you know, on september 20th, us and over 500k people will be entering area 51 because they cant shoot us all.
and us, manacubians, we need a battle plan because imma see dem aliens. Look at this image below, we are going to invade from there and we will form 5 batallions led by manacube staff, first front is going to be the most useless people like gobblegal, sil, myself, and megken. and then dacon is going to naruto run to dem alien hangers. if u have any questions, message me.

AMAZING JOB

K_y_l_e_r_

ELITE
K_Y_L_E_R_
K_Y_L_E_R_
ELITE
Ratings
I am going to ender pearl straight into the base Ez Pz