The voting Key Give Nothing Sometimes

I dont know why but i vote and went dirrectly for the voting crate and when i put the key in the chest nothing happends i lost my key and got nothing back

Lazarus

VIP+
Rubempre
Rubempre
VIP+
Ratings
43 2
To help us review your problem you will need to provide more than just the problem itself. In which server did this occur, what is your IGN, do you have screenshots of proof to illustrate? We can't diagnose the problem until then and, for all we know, you could be lying.

To help us review your problem you will need to provide more than just the problem itself. In which server did this occur, what is your IGN, do you have screenshots of proof to illustrate? We can't diagnose the problem until then and, for all we know, you could be lying.
Now i took a video to prove the keys didnt today its 2 keys that didnt work and Im XxpotatosxX On island server

Ratings
This problem has occurred to me multiple times - I click the cheat, it takes my key and says “you cannot use this here”

Jade

Dedicated Member
MVP+
_SirJade_
_SirJade_
MVP+
Ratings
44 3
I dont know why but i vote and went dirrectly for the voting crate and when i put the key in the chest nothing happends i lost my key and got nothing back
Mostly beacause kf your useing it to fast it will not give anything