Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 5
I'm not looking for hardest or longest. That's already been answered and argued about. I'm asking about the one that is the most fucking annoying thing you've ever done, even if you're good at parkour. The sort of map that has long checkpoints with hard jumps at the end, has x facing ladder jumps, etc. The scum of the server. The poll has the lineup that I thought was right, but if there are any others that I didn't include, comment them. You get a maximum of 3 votes.

https://forms.gle/7dJT4fuC8SMLP4Xb6

Last edited:

caseyclosed

Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24
You are missing a vast majority of annoying maps. No space needle, Gameboy, Happy, Valley.

Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 5
theres a limit to how many things you can have in a poll. it was hard to narrow down. can do a google forms thing instead like we did for the hardest maps

ampsterdam

Dedicated Member
ELITE
ampsterdam
ampsterdam
ELITE
Ratings
theres a limit to how many things you can have in a poll. it was hard to narrow down. can do a google forms thing instead like we did for the hardest maps
I'm not really sure how bedroompk or castle got into the poll considering they are some of the easiest and aren't very annoying anyhow. You could maybe substitute some maps that casey mentioned for maps like those.

Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 5
I'm not really sure how bedroompk or castle got into the poll considering they are some of the easiest and aren't very annoying anyhow. You could maybe substitute some maps that casey mentioned for maps like those.
think i put them in cause i found them hellish first time around ages ago. cant change whats in the poll, but i migt be able to delete the poll and make a new one :/

Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 5
k try this. ive added a google form with a quarter of all insanes. choose 10 or so.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
battleship is a good map, get good.

Mivality

VIP
Mivality
Mivality
VIP
Ratings
Anything with landlines as they tend to be literally impossible (TestFscility, Battleship)

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
Anything with landlines as they tend to be literally impossible (TestFscility, Battleship)
battleship isnt bad, you just gotta know the strat for it.

Nika Yo

Dedicated Member
VIP+
Ratings
43 6
Wrong rate