Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Heya,

I will be putting your map in ONGOING as I have tested and reviewed your map. Please be patient as I discuss your map with the map judging team.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Have a great day,
Elly

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello,

I will be putting your map into the reviewing stage. This means that your map isn't accepted or rejected. There are parts of your map that are solid but also parts that could be fixed before being fully accepted. You have until May 8th to fix the needed changes or your map will be automatically rejected.

The THEME of your map is original, so good job on that!

The BUILD of your map is a ok. It is accurate for what you are going for with some nice landscaping. We would really love to see some texturing added to the map as well as some stair detailing, which would really bring it to the next level

The PARKOUR fits the length and difficulty of a medium map, so good job on that! The parkour was just extremely confusing, pathed very weirdly, and a bit repetitive in some spots. Sadly I think the map needs a complete rework in parkour.

Thank you for taking the name to create this map, if you have any questions or have made the needed changes message me on discord at Elly#5555 so we can retest the map.
Elly

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello sophiaaah and guyseth,

Thank you for your patience and for making the requested changes. I am happy to inform you that your map is being accepted!

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.