These pillars just appeared in my plot

Ratings
I was building a map in parkour when I turned around and saw that exact copies of the pillar I made had multiplied. I fear for my life. the pillars are coming for me. They are in every chunk.
Also, I felt that this wasn't significant enough to be a glitch report. It's still strange, though.
1576894416149.png

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
It looks like someone used worldedit to stack or copy/paste these in every direction. You can pretty easily remove with worldedit as well, just move the main build up a few blocks, do //pos1 at one corner of your plot, //pos2 at the other corner, and do //set air.

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
I was building a map in parkour when I turned around and saw that exact copies of the pillar I made had multiplied. I fear for my life. the pillars are coming for me. They are in every chunk.
Also, I felt that this wasn't significant enough to be a glitch report. It's still strange, though. View attachment 21068
Do you know if anyone is cooped or working on your plot with you? (or the equivalent of coop, I play too much skyblock and not enough Parkour). That is really weird, but probably could be explained by a wonky w/e command.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I'm familiar with this glitch, although it was before MCBYT and Wings' time. It's just a glitch with world edit that was really common about a year ago. Great to see it's returned!! Don't worry, no one hijacked your plot. You'll just have to go around and delete them all now.