They should keep fortune cap at 25

AlfaElLooser

PATRON+
_Autismo1
_Autismo1
Patron+
Ratings
I just dont see logical ruining the f30 market, not talking by me, i dont really use any f30, its just unfair for players that did the effort to get an f30 f2p just to get his effort obliterated

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
i disagree. i can only imagine maybe 2 people grinding to f30 on their pick
theres not going to be many at all of people who grind their way to f30 on their picks
i dont really see this devaluing the price of f30 svas much. theyre still and instant f30 without spending 2.5m mana
fortune isnt that important as you may think. on average f25 gives 13 drops, and f30 gives 18.5
if someone really wants f30 theyre just gonna buy a sva pick

EvanTech

SrMod | Mentoring
Senior Mod
EvanTech
EvanTech
Senior Mod
Ratings
347 38
Unfortunately no matter what system is in place, not everyone will be pleased. But I don't see this change making much of a difference in the long run and if anything will just benefit our f2p players.
And I have to agree with SSM, the players who don't own SVAs will still have to make the grind and it will likely take them much longer to reach it if they even do. There is still the benefit of skipping a 2.5mil mana grind at the start of the season with no Trench to reach the level of an SVA. By that time, players with vaulted fortune 30-35 will have their items. (Unless you're Softi)

For the market prices, I don't see them changing. Fortune is currently capped at 25 and f25 pickaxes are worth 25 cubits, f30 pickaxes are worth 30-35. With the fortune cap being set to 30, fortune 25 is still obtainable and the price of f25 pickaxes will likely stay at 25 cubits, leaving f30 to remain at 30 cubits.

Last edited: