This is seriously a major problem...

Cedis ♡

MVP
Cedis
Cedis
MVP
Ratings
49 5
D: Pork was sadly nerfed not too long ago and I really do feel it needs to just be left alone at 300. Lowering the sell price of pork really has upset many players and isn't overall good for the people who only have 1 or 2 spawners. Sure 10k spawners may make a lot of money, but what about the new players? Do you expect them to just suffer omg.

That's why I am promoting #BUFFPORK

EDIT; pork is now back up to 300!!! The movement worked, please don't post

Last edited:
Ratings
Pork was fine the way it was. What was the point of nerfing it? Nobody complained about the prices. And that's a literal fact. Name one person who said, "Pork prices need to be nerfed"

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
Do not post threads like this in Olympus threads. This thread would best be in Suggestion's and whatever or you could complain here:
https://discordapp.com/invite/nXJ42nC
in the #suggestions chat.

Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
Do not post threads like this in Olympus threads. This thread would best be in Suggestion's and whatever or you could complain here:
https://discordapp.com/invite/nXJ42nC
in the #suggestions chat.
well, why not? this thread is related to Olympus and is under the Olympus section of the forums; there's nothing wrong with it being here. this thread is most likely to spread awareness about this situation, i'm sure that all of the genuine, official suggestions have already been made and are in the correct place.

Ray (instanding)

MVP+
Creeperboy1161
Creeperboy1161
MVP+
Ratings
31 1
There's a reason for everything, the staff team is very responsible and I am comfortable with their choice on nerfing pork as they are very experienced with Olympus. However, in my opinion, I do think they need to #BUFFPORK

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
I just defended you, and you’re bad mouthing me? Thx
I'm not bad mouthing you, I'm just saying that 4-5 year player knows what they are doing sorry if you thought I was bad mouthing you... xD

Cedis ♡

MVP
Cedis
Cedis
MVP
Ratings
49 5
Please stop responding everyone, the movement worked and pork prices are back up to where they originally were and the community is happy...