This need to be taken more seriously...

Satisfiedbread

PATRON+
SatisfiedBread
SatisfiedBread
Patron+
Ratings
72 25
I've been playing Asgard for a bit and loving it. staff really shines through on just about everything and loves to play and communicate with community. but one person who goes above all others and is loved by the Asgard community the most is SilentiInhales. A wonderful person who really cares for us. she shows a well understanding of everything Asgard has to offer. I'm sure she has done more than just staffed a community. she has connected hearts and made people smile many times over. people tend to group up around her because she is the kind of person to follow. she shows wonderful attitude for new players and old alike. and since the merger she has been helping people left and right. She is one of the best staff there is on this server and should be more looked up too. no one deserves it more than she does. she makes our community whole. she is the cornerstone for the most part. she is the one who everyone always will look up to, she is the best!

silentinhales

PATRON+
silentinhales
silentinhales
Patron+
Ratings
41 3
Awh my gosh Bread, what a sweetheart you are

Thank you for your kind words, you and along with many other players are what motivate me to want to help keep the community a safe and friendly place to come and play everyday!

Satisfiedbread

PATRON+
SatisfiedBread
SatisfiedBread
Patron+
Ratings
72 25
Awh my gosh Bread, what a sweetheart you are

Thank you for your kind words, you and along with many other players are what motivate me to want to help keep the community a safe and friendly place to come and play everyday!
Im happy that you feel that way! you just keep doing what you do and you will succeed for sure! all love.

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
721 81
u simping for the staff now eh???

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
silent is very smelly but I love her. She's a very good aether waifu, and she was one of the first mineville peeps I made friends with aside from fire who is also very smelly (maybe even smellier than silent...)

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
463 119
You might have more playtime on asgard, but I have been playing on Manacube since before u were born.
I’ve been playing ManaCube for 19 years buddy.

acousthicc

VIP+
acousthicc
acousthicc
VIP+
Ratings
16 1
I've been playing Asgard for a bit and loving it. staff really shines through on just about everything and loves to play and communicate with community. but one person who goes above all others and is loved by the Asgard community the most is SilentiInhales. A wonderful person who really cares for us. she shows a well understanding of everything Asgard has to offer. I'm sure she has done more than just staffed a community. she has connected hearts and made people smile many times over. people tend to group up around her because she is the kind of person to follow. she shows wonderful attitude for new players and old alike. and since the merger she has been helping people left and right. She is one of the best staff there is on this server and should be more looked up too. no one deserves it more than she does. she makes our community whole. she is the cornerstone for the most part. she is the one who everyone always will look up to, she is the best!
That's really sweet to post about. Even I have contacted senior mods to reccommend really awesome players/helpers!

Ben_adryl

PATRON+
Ben_adryl
Ben_adryl
Patron+
Ratings
I agree with bread, silent is consistently one of the staff members who always goes above and beyond for not only the players who have been here since merge, but even new and players who come from Mana. She always listens to players and tries to help in the best way possible, she is consistently friendly and I swear shes always the sweetest. I hope to see her make it far in her staffing journey!