This Needs a few more staff members

Ratings
there are a couple of hackers from here to there If this game mode could get more staff on here it would be better for the players who play legit

Manyrain

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
262 19
If you get a recording software and record whenever is hacking, it'll help us immensely with banning these hackers. If you need to get a recording software, I recommend Share X, the free download to Fraps, OBS, X-Split, or any other recording software. We can't always be online. If there is any staff on while these people are hacking, do /report [user] [reason] to bring the attention of the staff to your game to watch and most likely ban if the player is hacking.

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Just to add to what ManyRain said you can record these hackers and then report them on the forums under player reports.

This would be of great help and reports are checked regularly.

Feel free to pm me if you have any issues about this.

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
I would love to be a skywars staff member... :)

Ratings
6 1
Staff members do the best they can to moderate all the games! But you also have to do your part and record the hacker, then report.

Kruw

Ratings
38 3
A server big like MineVast probably should have a little more staff just so it balances out the amount of players on each server. Are they in desperate need for staff? No. Firstly, they know themselves most of the server won't meet the requirements of staff. I'm one of the majorities that do not meet the requirements. After that, they need people with staff experiences and a mature background, there're tons of 14+-year-oldsds that aren't mature enough for a staff position. That's why it may seem like there's a big shortage of staff but until more people, they think deserve staff; there will be a little shortage of staff. I'm sure more people will be promoted soon as the server is growing at a decent rate.

So in conclusion, I do agree with your statement but they just can't hire people with half decent applications and don't meet the requirements just so they have more staff. You shouldn't low the requirement standards on a growing server as staff will pile over.

I signed up and I probably will be since they do need staff members
If your name has 2K4 in it. (2K4 = 2004). I'm assuming you were born in 2004. Which means you wouldn't meet the age requirement of 14. So I wouldn't say "I probably will be since they do need staff members" because requirements are specific.

MonkeyplanetPvP

Skyblock Mod+
Donator
Ratings
121 4
I try to answer any reports on skywars. If you see any hackers on just /report them and a staff member will be glad to help :D