Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Hello,
What item did you purchase, and how long ago? Sometimes issues happen, it does not mean it was a scam.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Don't be angry, or you may end up getting muted or banned from the forums if I'm right
Absolutely nothing wrong with being angry about an issue. We would only punish if it continued & was aggressive.

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
463 119
That is seriously messed up dude, hire me as a lawyer and I will crush Dacon in court. :mad:

Ratings
2 1
Absolutely nothing wrong with being angry about an issue. We would only punish if it continued & was aggressive.
I would have betted that it was literally possible, but don't make it.
That is seriously messed up dude, hire me as a lawyer and I will crush Dacon in court. :mad:
Shut up, Jacon, you're seriously just wanting to be hired as a lawyer and tryinf to crush Dacon. @anxikuma you may want to speak to the other staff members about Jacon.

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there, I've rarely ever heard of someone not receiving their item after they purchased it, firstly after purchasing your item from the store you need to make sure that you put your in-game name correctly, I recommend waiting at least a couple hours while being 'ONLINE' on manacube till you receive your items. If this doesn't work then it might have been a small issue on the payment/server-side so simply make a ticket here - https://manacube.com/support/ specifying the issue, etc and we should be able to check if the payment actually went through, etc. on behalf of the ManaCube staff team, I guarantee you that ManaCube would certainly not scam their player base and we always try our best to solve situations like these as efficiently as possible.

Have a good day!

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31

Shut up, Jacon, you're seriously just wanting to be hired as a lawyer and tryinf to crush Dacon. @anxikuma you may want to speak to the other staff members about Jacon.
Jacon isn't really an issue, he isn't dramatically hurting anyone or trolling in situations, usually, it's fine but obviously, if something comes up it will be dealt with accordingly.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
What do you mean?
And yeah, as Pro said, Jacon isn't hurting anyone and is just joking around.

tinyScorpio13

ELITE
tinyScorpio13
tinyScorpio13
ELITE
Ratings
32 2
I'm sorry this happened to you! Just because you didn't receive an item doesn't mean the whole server is a scam. Was your inventory full at the time by any chance? Did you not click the "Yes, I read the terms and conditions" button? Whatever the reason, if the order went through and Dacon received the money then they can easily give you your item. Just go to https://manacube.com/support/ like TheProTroller said.

Ratings
2 1
Jacon isn't really an issue, he isn't dramatically hurting anyone or trolling in situations, usually, it's fine but obviously, if something comes up it will be dealt with accordingly.
You sure? Look at Jacon's previous post in this thread....