Thoughts On A Reset

_C4OnYourDoor_

ELITE
_C4OnYourDoor_
_C4OnYourDoor_
ELITE
Ratings
15 3
I wanted to get you guys' thoughts on a possible reset for Olympus. I think this would be a great idea because it would get all of the people who are very experienced something more to do and it would bring a lot more players back to Olympus and it would grow our player count. The reset would include everyone's Rebirths, Achievements, Balance and Plots back to 0 but all would keep their donator ranks. The only problem with this if it were to go ahead would be the items that people would've bought like Sell wands and Infinite Chests etc....

I feel like this would be a great way way to get people back onto Olympus and for their to be more active people and just even out the playing field

Ratings
I feel like it'd be a pain, going through logs of purchased items for every player ever to play on olympus. Maybe just those who ask admins would get it? idk how it'd work but I do feel like it would bring the competitiveness to olympus, instead of seeing people with 90 rebirths and thenn those with only 5. Great Post!

_C4OnYourDoor_

ELITE
_C4OnYourDoor_
_C4OnYourDoor_
ELITE
Ratings
15 3
I feel like it'd be a pain, going through logs of purchased items for every player ever to play on olympus. Maybe just those who ask admins would get it? idk how it'd work but I do feel like it would bring the competitiveness to olympus, instead of seeing people with 90 rebirths and thenn those with only 5. Great Post!
Yeah thats the only negative part with a reset but im sure @Dacon would figure something out

EmperorBonaparte

MVP
EmperorBonaparte
EmperorBonaparte
MVP
Ratings
There are 4 people with max mining level, 1 with max rebirths, it's probably inevitable that there will be a reset. I think this is a good idea but I hope it comes with the "Huge Olympus update" Dacon was talking about, lots of new things will make it seem worth losing my progress (at least for me). As long as we get plenty of notice, and our paid items get to be kept, I'm happy with a reset

_C4OnYourDoor_

ELITE
_C4OnYourDoor_
_C4OnYourDoor_
ELITE
Ratings
15 3
There are 4 people with max mining level, 1 with max rebirths, it's probably inevitable that there will be a reset. I think this is a good idea but I hope it comes with the "Huge Olympus update" Dacon was talking about, lots of new things will make it seem worth losing my progress (at least for me). As long as we get plenty of notice, and our paid items get to be kept, I'm happy with a reset
Completely agree. Do you know where i can see some of the things included in the "Huge Olympus Update''?

EmperorBonaparte

MVP
EmperorBonaparte
EmperorBonaparte
MVP
Ratings
Completely agree. Do you know where i can see some of the things included in the "Huge Olympus Update''?
Nothing has been given away yet, but in Dacon's update post in the things to come section a "Huge Olympus update" was mentioned. I have asked a mod but I don't think they are allowed to give anything away yet so we're still in the dark.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,321 82
It's all very exciting! And I personally think a reset would be a great idea!... but possibly with a bit more time.

Don't worry about paid items, Dacon will announce what will be carried through into the new seasons, and I believe Sil has said that upon new seasons on the other servers, if your item (in this case, your pickaxe) has the "PROTECTED" lore, from a white scroll, it can be carried through, as with anything that says "Season Vault Access" such as the dragon stone armour.

But again! Don't worry too much about a reset, especially not any time soon. While everything coming will be a hopefully pleasant surprise, a reset won't just be sprung on us. :)