Thoughts on the current survival prices ?

pif

PATRON+
pif69
pif69
Patron+
Ratings
Hello ! I have been playing survival for about 3-4 months now and i've seen the economy of the server rise up faster than my love life collapsing (that is some very fast stuff right there). I wanted to hear your thoughts on it, what do you think is causing the prices to go so high while other servers have an economy that is way more reasonable in my opinion. Also i would love to hear what you guys think could be done to get the economy back to a "normal" state.

My thougts : I honestly think that the sudden appearance of some people on the server wanting the best pvp sva items (reaper scythe, magic/spooky set, saber, etc...) as fast as possible is one of the "issues" causing the prices to be way higher than normal. I have seen some people get patron and/or patron+ in under a month on this server just because of the pvp svas. As for what could be done to lower the prices or get the economy "back on track" i have no idea other than waiting for reset :( .

Thanks to everyone who will answer this thread, i love you all and even though survival is at a p2w state, i could'nt ask for better people to play with everyday <3

/hug pifpoufwowpowpow for instant hugback

-Peter-

MVP+
PETEERRR
PETEERRR
MVP+
Ratings
Hello ! I have been playing survival for about 3-4 months now and i've seen the economy of the server rise up faster than my love life collapsing (that is some very fast stuff right there). I wanted to hear your thoughts on it, what do you think is causing the prices to go so high while other servers have an economy that is way more reasonable in my opinion. Also i would love to hear what you guys think could be done to get the economy back to a "normal" state.

My thougts : I honestly think that the sudden appearance of some people on the server wanting the best pvp sva items (reaper scythe, magic/spooky set, saber, etc...) as fast as possible is one of the "issues" causing the prices to be way higher than normal. I have seen some people get patron and/or patron+ in under a month on this server just because of the pvp svas. As for what could be done to lower the prices or get the economy "back on track" i have no idea other than waiting for reset :( .

Thanks to everyone who will answer this thread, i love you all and even though survival is at a p2w state, i could'nt ask for better people to play with everyday <3

Yea, ssv prices have got incredibly out of hand, start of season 1 cubit was going for 1mil, they are now going at about 700mil top price i believe. Now if the prices or ssvs had lowered this wouldve been fine, but they have climbed expedientially. At the start of the ssn sabers were goint for 20 cubits, now they are going for 100+.
P.s i hugged you and didn't get hugback :/

pif

PATRON+
pif69
pif69
Patron+
Ratings
Yea, ssv prices have got incredibly out of hand, start of season 1 cubit was going for 1mil, they are now going at about 700mil top price i believe. Now if the prices or ssvs had lowered this wouldve been fine, but they have climbed expedientially. At the start of the ssn sabers were goint for 20 cubits, now they are going for 100+.
come on mana ill hug you pee

ZaddyDaddy

CherubOT
CherubOT
Ratings
6 6

I personally think all ssvs prices depending if they have gone out of hand in prices should be halved, that's my personal opinion

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69

Every item / ssv starts at the price of the key for me. Current prices are a bunch of made up baloney that a lot of the sellers and buyers make up and is basically a follow on from what Gatehousekeeper did and now Cata. Just under 9 months ago a reapers scythe was worth 35 cubits and that was a very big deal. There are only 3 ssvs worth large amounts. The God Sword, Uncle Sams Pickaxe and the Freedom axe. Also arguably the reapers but there are heaps of them so who cares.

pif

PATRON+
pif69
pif69
Patron+
Ratings
Every item / ssv starts at the price of the key for me. Current prices are a bunch of made up baloney that a lot of the sellers and buyers make up and is basically a follow on from what Gatehousekeeper did and now Cata. Just under 9 months ago a reapers scythe was worth 35 cubits and that was a very big deal. There are only 3 ssvs worth large amounts. The God Sword, Uncle Sams Pickaxe and the Freedom axe. Also arguably the reapers but there are heaps of them so who cares.
I totally agree Rap ! But do you think there is something that could be done about this to lower the current prices, or is the only solution a season reset :eyes:

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I totally agree Rap ! But do you think there is something that could be done about this to lower the current prices, or is the only solution a season reset :eyes:
Publicly have this discussion in game with many people and also for some of the people who sell / benefit to move on / lower their prices.
Likely other than the turn over of people the reset would have no affect.

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
353 107
They are going for 500m not 700m.

G0red

PATRON+
ElongatedMonkey
ElongatedMonkey
Patron+
Ratings
I'll sell my Reaper for 1k to ya pif :3 jkjk I agree the prices are a bit outrageous, but I have a bit to do with this rise of prices.

superflyguy5121

Dedicated Member
ELITE
superflyguy5121
superflyguy5121
ELITE
Ratings
148 9
I don't particularly agree on this because each ssv is worth a certain value to certain players therefore even if someone says the price of something is a certain amount someone will likely overpay just so they can get their hands on it (good/rare ssvs). Even if gate said something for example a fork is worth 15 cubits, an offer of 15 gets beat by an offer of 20 which causes prices to increase gradually. Even a reapers scythe, you said was 35 9 months ago, well once new collectors join the ssv market there looking to get the best items for their collection and willing to overpay just to beat the competition. Once 35 turned into 200 cubits before rise of pvp era just because it's a rare collector's item.
The reason it also became rare is that the players with this item hardly play anymore which means it's harder to find someone who is willing to sell. Another reason is the influx of cubits that started to roll in this season. Due to the inflation in cubits the prices are bound to increase.
Then there came a huge rise of pvp players looking for the best weapons and armor which are willing to overpay which means the price is yet to increase further, and get ridiculous tbh xD.

if your not a ssv collector/trading you won't understand why people are willing to pay so much for something.

also pif, weren't u the one who inflated magic armor to 280 cubits now 350 XD

pif

PATRON+
pif69
pif69
Patron+
Ratings
I don't particularly agree on this because each ssv is worth a certain value to certain players therefore even if someone says the price of something is a certain amount someone will likely overpay just so they can get their hands on it (good/rare ssvs). Even if gate said something for example a fork is worth 15 cubits, an offer of 15 gets beat by an offer of 20 which causes prices to increase gradually. Even a reapers scythe, you said was 35 9 months ago, well once new collectors join the ssv market there looking to get the best items for their collection and willing to overpay just to beat the competition. Once 35 turned into 200 cubits before rise of pvp era just because it's a rare collector's item.
The reason it also became rare is that the players with this item hardly play anymore which means it's harder to find someone who is willing to sell. Another reason is the influx of cubits that started to roll in this season. Due to the inflation in cubits the prices are bound to increase.
Then there came a huge rise of pvp players looking for the best weapons and armor which are willing to overpay which means the price is yet to increase further, and get ridiculous tbh xD.

if your not a ssv collector/trading you won't understand why people are willing to pay so much for something.

also pif, weren't u the one who inflated magic armor to 280 cubits now 350 XD
Totally agree with what you said ! However, I did not buy my set for 350 cubits at first. I bought my first one for 275. I was ready to buy one for 350 it is true, but someone already tried buying one for 350, it's the only reason. I am just following the insane prices xD

4thForce

Forum Expert
ELITE
4thForce
4thForce
ELITE
Ratings
334 6
Totally agree with what you said ! However, I did not buy my set for 350 cubits at first. I bought my first one for 275. I was ready to buy one for 350 it is true, but someone already tried buying one for 350, it's the only reason. I am just following the insane prices xD
Okay so those numbers just prove the point of this thread that ssv prices are too much

pif

PATRON+
pif69
pif69
Patron+
Ratings
Okay so those numbers just prove the point of this thread that ssv prices are too much
yes totally, I follow the prices but still find them insanely high for no reason. But i couldnt buy anything if I was trying to buy for lower