Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
247 36
Im bored af with earth being down, anyways,

I've seen on forums a handful of posts that are basically just spam/trashcan threads that other players have made for the Forums Rewards. With that in mind, I have also spoken to others on the server about the rewards and the "quests" that you have to complete to get the reward. Example: "Like TikTok Video" or "Like Manacube's most recent tweet" - I have to re-like the same tweet every day... A ton of members have been using the same pic several times just to complete the quests because well (especially for tiktok) there are only 3 clips.
I understand trying to increase engagement on the server's socials, and I understand the rewards system being new but surely we don't get the same quests every day, we keep uploading the same pics from 2, 3 days ago for the reward. If the quests are going to be similar if not the same everyday manacube is going to need to step up their content game.

Anyways, I just wanted to hear the communities thoughts on the new Rewards/BattlePass for Manacube.
And if anyone has ideas or suggestions I'm sure the staff wanna hear ^-^

Dooble

Dedicated Member
QA Team
doobix
doobix
QA Team
Ratings
246 9
I've seen on forums a handful of posts that are basically just spam/trashcan threads that other players have made for the Forums Rewards.
pretty much sums up everything

when everyone just posts to threads for the sake of some arbitrary cubit reward with no actual care to the post they're replying to it just creates fake engagement and the people who are actually responding get drowned out

this was already a problem with people making/replying to threads just for the sake of inflating their post number before applying for staff but this made it a lot worse

Wolf_Lover166

ELITE
Wolf_Lover166
Wolf_Lover166
ELITE
Ratings
Its also buggy as hell. Same daily quests and I can't even complete the ones asking me to like instagram posts/tiktok posts anymore. They don't say in review no matter how many times I submit a screenshot. Also the daily reward says 'expired daily reward' and doesn't let you claim it, even though it just reset.

Your_Kaiserin

MVP+
Your_Kaiserin
Your_Kaiserin
MVP+
Ratings
bout the rewards and the "quests" that you have to complete to get the reward. Example: "Like TikTok Video" or "Like Manacube's most recent tweet" - I have to re-like the same tweet every day... A ton of members have been using the same pic several times just to complete the quests because well (especially for tiktok) there are only 3 clips.
I cant submit some of the screenshot ones, it knows the picture was already used and even a new screenshot with a relike will say 'form has been submitted' but wont let me go to Review or get approved