Dedicated Member
curtis18264
curtis18264
Ratings
121 2
curtis18264
Map name: TI-84
Theme: Calculator
/plot h curtis18264 2 (left side of plot)
Easy
39 Jumps
2020-06-23_22.56.01.png
2020-06-23_22.56.18.png
2020-06-23_22.56.28.png

ti-84-plus-ce-graphing-calculator.png

This had been sitting at the back of my plot for the longest time, probably before I had 2 maps accepted. I figured I would scrap the original idea I had with this and just make the calculator itself into a map.

khirina

Dedicated Member
VIP
khirina
khirina
VIP
Ratings
130 6
What I can say is the map is good, but the pk feels too difficult for easy. The stair to ice jump and the iron tp to piston jump in the calculator felt too difficult for medium, as well as the wall to ladder jump just after. if u nerf those jumps, this map will fit the easy difficulty much better.

curtis

Dedicated Member
curtis18264
curtis18264
Ratings
121 2
Thanks so much for the feedback! The jumps you listed have been nerfed along with a couple other jumps

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Hello curtis!
I am here to give you my review of the map!

Firstly I think the theme is GREAT. To my knowledge there are no other maps related to simply calculators and not this calculator exactly.
Secondly I think the build is GOOD. It is accurate to what you were going for, although missing quite a few details. (However the build is not big enough that these details could be properly put in so it's not an issue)
Lastly I think the parkour is GOOD. It's still relatively hard after the nerfs you did so I would maybe just nerf a few more of the jumps. However I don't think it's too big of a problem and I believe that the map might get accepted the way it is now as well!

Good luck :)

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there, before going ahead with your map submission review I'd like to inform you that I'm only giving you my personal opinion/feedback on your parkour map submission and my personal feedback will certainly not affect your parkour map submission in the slightest, I recommend that you take in my feedback to improve your submission if there are any flaws, you don't need to and you're free to ignore me but anyhow, before going ahead I'd like to mention that I'm a Moderator not a Map Judge so this is just my personal opinion and I am not accepting or denying your parkour map as this is only my personal opinion.

Parkour theme/design: For the parkour theme, I mean I've seen a phone parkour map but certainly not a scientific calculator map, good job on the parkour map theme, for the design it's amazing, you put an amazing amount of detail into your parkour map submission which is very good to see.

Parkour difficulty/variety: For the parkour difficulty it certainly does match that of an EASY map which is very good to see, good job on that section. great parkour variety is a little bit repetitive but that's honestly quite easy to fix if you want to do that, good luck on your parkour map submission! :D

curtis

Dedicated Member
curtis18264
curtis18264
Ratings
121 2
I nerfed some of the harder jumps again, and changed up a few other jumps. Thanks for the advice!

caseyclosed

Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24
Hey Curtis18264, your map is being accepted as a MEDIUM. I thought the map was a little too long to be an easy, however it fit into medium perfectly. The build looks good and is accurate to how a TI-84 would look. The theme is original and the parkour is varied and doesn't feel overly repetitive. The length of the parkour fits a medium. Overall, this course is well made! Good job!

Thank you for submitting this map! I hope to see more from you in the future!
If you have any questions you may DM me here on the forums, in game, or on discord!

- caseyclosed

Status
Not open for further replies.