Tips to get skill lvl

Ratings
3 4
hey so i am trying to prestige on survival but there is something that i cant really do and thats skill lvl its really hard and was wondering if anyone got any tips on how to lvl it up fast

SaraJohansson

ELITE
SaraJohansson
SaraJohansson
ELITE
Ratings
acro as bex already mentioned above is the best/fastest way to level up levels for prestige :)

Suix

PATRON+
SuixideBunneh
SuixideBunneh
Patron
Ratings
From my point of view, to level up skill, in general, faster is to spread out your grind into multiple skills rather than focusing on one. You need to plan out how you can achieve your specific skill lvl needed.

Lets take an example.

Prestige 1 needs 500 skill lvl.
- 100 lvl mining
- 100 lvl sword
- 100 lvl axe
- 100 lvl archery
- 100 lvl acro

Reaching by this is faster than going for Acro lvl 500 in one shot. Subsequently, once you reach higher level requirement, you will tend to do this as conpleting lvl 2500 woodcutting is just impossible, except you have infinite resources and of course, if you are not human.

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
348 107
Best way to gain levels for swords is by hitting ppl ngl

hey so i am trying to prestige on survival but there is something that i cant really do and thats skill lvl its really hard and was wondering if anyone got any tips on how to lvl it up fast
I'm curious to know the answer too. I just started playing and have a lot of questions about gameplay

DoctorMuffins

DoctorMuffins
DoctorMuffins
Ratings
Like Suix mentioned, spreading out your skills is good than just focusing on one. If you want to level up mining really really fast go and find yourself a bit copper vein and just mine it, it honestly gives you a TON of McMMO xp.

If your one who has a lot of land to make a manual farm, you can also upgrade herbalism (Which is quite fast I find too, im pretty sure cocoa beans is one of the best farms for that).

Also, the items you get from mining you can smelt, which upgrades repair McMMO (I believe), which also gives you smelting levels.

Smelting is a child skill of Mining + Repair. So basically, your skill level in mining + your skill level in repair = Smelting skill level.

If you want to see a full list of the skills you can level up do /mcstats, there you can also see ALL your levels of McMMO.

Some other sources / websites / videos I found regarding McMMO are:

- https://oneblockmc.com/mcmmo-level-guide/
-
(Sound warning at the start, it is a bit loud)
- https://mcmmo.fandom.com/wiki/McMMO_Wiki

Ratings
6 8
Yes I used w tappin, sometimes s taps. You want to be at least 3 blocks away from the player to get good combos, and so they can’t hit you. Try going side to side when you w tap to it helps a lot.