Luck_voltiaa

Dedicated Member
VIP+
LuckMc_
LuckMc_
VIP+
Ratings
35 4
add when we boost the discord server we get a title of our choice Ingame (not rank only a title)
I kinda agree. People can boost discord, but, I think that patrons/elites that also boost discord should have that option. Or another idea, there could be a shop option that allows you to choose/create your own title. But all of this would have the downfall of inappropriate and troll titles. If this is added I think it should be were a mod would have to have it accepted to decrease the amount of troll names. But even still. That would be more work for the community. But I still love the concept!

Ocelxt

ELITE
BigWh1teClocks
BigWh1teClocks
ELITE
Ratings
14 2
I do agree with this but they shouldn't be able to pick a role. How about they just get a custom role everyone gets when boosting the server as kind of something like a thank you.

Ratings
I do agree with this but they shouldn't be able to pick a role. How about they just get a custom role everyone gets when boosting the server as kind of something like a thank you.
I suggest to only let the owners/admins to put the title on u via the server files or smth, to avoid troll titles

Ocelxt

ELITE
BigWh1teClocks
BigWh1teClocks
ELITE
Ratings
14 2
I suggest to only let the owners/admins to put the title on u via the server files or smth, to avoid troll titles
Yeah that is pretty much what I mean except the admins make like a role some what between the lines of "Supporter" as a role and they just drop it into your title box.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,321 82
Hello!

I whole-heartedly agree! Players from MV (the network which merged with ManaCube), were given access to a 'Nitro' title. This could definitely be something for ManaCube to implement to encourage more players to boost the server, and give back to players who support the server.

I think custom titles are a bit risky, so if this were to be added, I believe it would be a set title for all players who boost the server.

NITRO.png

(cheeky preview of how it looked on MV!)

Thank you for taking the time to make this suggestion!
Have a nice day/night!​

Luck_voltiaa

Dedicated Member
VIP+
LuckMc_
LuckMc_
VIP+
Ratings
35 4
Hello!

I whole-heartedly agree! Players from MV (the network which merged with ManaCube), were given access to a 'Nitro' title. This could definitely be something for ManaCube to implement to encourage more players to boost the server, and give back to players who support the server.

I think custom titles are a bit risky, so if this were to be added, I believe it would be a set title for all players who boost the server.

View attachment 50381

Have a nice day/night!​
Ooh lookin črīśpy

chrisily

Donator
Ratings
Hello!

View attachment 50381

Have a nice day/night!​
I completely agree with the riskiness of custom titles, however I feel like the idea of customisable titles should be implemented for more than just nitro boosters, as having titles you can customise (to an extent) would be an amazing way to express yourself!

Additionally, custom titles could be up to staff discretion, as a sort of request system. Not sure how people would feel about that, though.