To be Mining or Not to be Mining

Cedis ♡

MVP
Cedis
Cedis
MVP
Ratings
49 5
It's a little more than pathetic that it has been four and half months since I appealed my ban with no updates other than being put into "reviewing" about four months ago. I thought that the ban appeal process might take a month or even, at most, two since it's a (supposedly) admin-level ban appeal however this has been a bit too long to be chopped up to "being busy." I understand that admins deal with countless issues daily, but to tell me that in four and half months, no time was even available to resolve or deny my appeal or to look into the massive rollback time gap, is kind of unbelievable. It's a bit wild that a major bug caused by the development/admin team was not even taken seriously and resolved as soon as possible. Personally, if there were that massive of a gap between rollback times for inventories and the world (plots) on my server, I would try to look into and resolve any issues relating to it, like it causing duped items. Of course, it does make sense to ignore it and not fix it as soon as possible because who even cares? I don't know why I would purposely report such a serious bug such as one resulting in a dupe if I committed the bug on purpose, it seems sort of non-sensical to be honest. Then again, it seems non-sensical to not have come to a resolution let alone put an update or two within the ban appeal, especially after two, three, or four months.