Not open for further replies.

LovelyLing

ELITE
Lovelyling
Lovelyling
ELITE
Ratings
18 2
my username is LiingLing. My map name is To the Moon. This map is on my first plot. The difficulty is medium with about 41 jumps.
1585880531808.png
1585880551919.png
1585880562918.png

Anthony (ft18m)

ELITE
ft18m
ft18m
ELITE
Ratings
56 1
Hello Dancyspoon123! For the most part, the map is pretty good! There is no map like it and I feel the execution was decent. Just a couple of small things: 1. try to add a little bit of flair with different types of jumps. 2. There is a jump that goes from a piece of granite to diorite that is far from possible (the last picture). 3. You should make some more difficult jumps if you want the course to be medium. Good work!

LovelyLing

ELITE
Lovelyling
Lovelyling
ELITE
Ratings
18 2
Hello Dancyspoon123! For the most part, the map is pretty good! There is no map like it and I feel the execution was decent. Just a couple of small things: 1. try to add a little bit of flair with different types of jumps. 2. There is a jump that goes from a piece of granite to diorite that is far from possible (the last picture). 3. You should make some more difficult jumps if you want the course to be medium. Good work!
Thanks for the tips I just made the changes

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello!

This map is being rejected. The build could be improved to include more details. The theme is unoriginal, as there are many rocket and moon related maps. The parkour is unvaried and is more of an easy than a medium. Overall, the theme is unoriginal, the build needs improvement, and the parkour could be more varied.

Thank you for submitting this map!
If you have any questions, you may DM me on here, in game, or on discord!

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.