Ratings
255 2
Map Creator: GamersDecision
Map Name: ToadHouse
/plot home GamersDecision
Map Difficulty: Easy
Jumps: 20
Checkpoints: 3

I thought I'd make something simple and smaller again. I went through the theme list many many times, and I'm pretty sure that the Toad House from Super Mario 3D Land hasn't been done yet before, even if there are already a lot of Mario maps.

This still took a while to make, so I hope my effort doesn't go to waste. Tell me what you think! :)

Attachments

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Gamers,

Your map has now been put in ONGOING. It has been judged by me and is currently in the process of being judged by our Map Judge team. You can expect an answer in the coming days! Thank you for your patience.

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Gamers,

Your map has been put into REVIEWING.
  • Theme: Although we have a couple of Mario-themed maps on our server, none are themed after Toad's house. Hence why I believe this to be an originally themed map. Well done!
  • Build: Personally, I think the build was well executed. It's simple but accurately portrays the theme. There's not much else to say about it besides good job!
  • Parkour: The parkour fit the easy difficulty length-wise, but I felt that it was too short. It really left me wanting something more. This is why I've placed your map under reviewing. Try to incorporate some more parkour into your build to really bring it to the next level.
Once you have addressed my complaints, please make sure to message me on any platform. I want this map to be added this month!

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Gamers,

As you've complied with my suggestions, I've gone ahead and ACCEPTED your map. Excellent work!

I hope to see many more map submissions from you in the future!