255 2
Creator: GamersDecision
Map Name: ToadTownCentre
Jumps: 66
Checkpoints: 5
/plot visit GamersDecision
or
Plot ID 45;-15

Update: I extended it slightly and put another checkpoint in the stage. I think it now has enough jumps
to be a Expert stage.
I also added a new picture showing what I added.

Attachments

Last edited:

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi GamersDecision,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is pretty original, because there is no "Paper Mario" maps (There is a lot of Mario maps, but I still found the theme of your map original). The build could be better, it's a bit plain in my opinion, and pretty messy because of the floating jumps, build more your map on/in the build, and avoid above or around. The parkour is not really good, it's a bit varied, but still a bit repetitive (There is a lot of head jumps for example, mostly inside houses), and I found your map pretty confusing, there is a lot invisible blocks (Don't forget for water, you can use Worldedit !), and even if there is a lot of signs to indicate the path, they are not always well placed (Example : We are at the red dot on this screenshot, and the signs is in the orange rectangle, why is it so far ? http://prntscr.com/mz1e65)

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.