Today is a sad day

curtis

Dedicated Member
curtis18264
curtis18264
Ratings
121 2
I like to program on my calculator, and it stores all of the programs on the ram, meaning if the calculator completely restarts, the ram is wiped and all the programs would be gone. Well, I recently got a flash drive and decided to put all of my programs on it, so I plug the calculator into my computer, and start sending the programs over. Then I realized I needed a special software to send the programs over. Which meant the calculator was stuck trying to send the programs. I tried to cancel the transfer but the calculator restarted ;-; about 10 programs were lost, probably 5 of them were fairly large programs. im sad now

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
I like to program on my calculator, and it stores all of the programs on the ram, meaning if the calculator completely restarts, the ram is wiped and all the programs would be gone. Well, I recently got a flash drive and decided to put all of my programs on it, so I plug the calculator into my computer, and start sending the programs over. Then I realized I needed a special software to send the programs over. Which meant the calculator was stuck trying to send the programs. I tried to cancel the transfer but the calculator restarted ;-; about 10 programs were lost, probably 5 of them were fairly large programs. im sad now
F

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
aww bud, i'm sorry to hear that. I hope you feel better but do remember you can always re program them <3

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
I know the feeling man, I used to program mini pong/tic tac toe games onto my TI-Nspire 84 keypad when I got bored and lost them all when I plugged it in to download roms onto the workspace keypad. See if you can find a RAM accesser though, they could potentially still be there (mine weren't, but I've heard of people getting lost calc files back)

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
Sorry that you lost your data files. I understand since I have lost a lot of files due to being forced to reset my calculator due to teachers in school. I enjoy programming it in fact for stuff like formulas to help speed up stuff on tests. I am currently doing programming class in college for C++. Lots of the programs are kind of tedious. My most recent thing coded was 676 lines of code.

nasser_919

MVP
nasser_919
nasser_919
MVP
Ratings
RIP bro , what kind of calculator u got ?

Chris (づ˘ ³˘)づ

Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
Hey curtis,
Although you lost your programs, you can always create them again, and maybe make them even better. I would never be able to code anything for my life so I think that’s pretty cool of you. Don’t be sad though, smile :D

Chris (letdowns)