Too Much Lag On Olympus Prison

Ratings
1 1
WE CANT PLAY PRISON ANYMORE!

Hello , Im ZaLeonYT And I Would Like To request xDacon To Come On the server and , if possibile , resolve the lag.

Or Make A RAM upgrade to the server Because Soon we will all QUIT!

femboys

Dedicated Member
ELITE
femboys
femboys
ELITE
Ratings
222 11
WE CANT PLAY PRISON ANYMORE!

Hello , Im ZaLeonYT And I Would Like To request xDacon To Come On the server and , if possibile , resolve the lag.

Or Make A RAM upgrade to the server Because Soon we will all QUIT!
Preferably post reboot issues in #help on the discord. It's been reported and will hopefully be fixed soon.

Av8oR

Ratings
5 1
It was pretty bad last night. I did a /helpop for assistance but it was pretty late.

Av8oR

Ratings
5 1
Yes, Sever auto reboots every 8 hours. It also reboots whenever someone contacts a MOD and they implement a restart or proxy restart. I've only been playing Olympus since Skyblock went down and last night/this morning between midnight and 2am EDT was the worst I've ever seen it. Redstone was not working so I had 50 stacks of pigs all over my spawner area, also clearing dirt from my plot and I was doing it 3 or 4 times before it would finally not lag back.

VoidSamusss

MVP+
Voidoro
Voidoro
MVP+
Ratings
29 2
Yes, Sever auto reboots every 8 hours. It also reboots whenever someone contacts a MOD and they implement a restart or proxy restart. I've only been playing Olympus since Skyblock went down and last night/this morning between midnight and 2am EDT was the worst I've ever seen it. Redstone was not working so I had 50 stacks of pigs all over my spawner area, also clearing dirt from my plot and I was doing it 3 or 4 times before it would finally not lag back.
I will have you know, MODS cannot force a reboot/proxy restart.

Twixxy

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
LimitedTwix
LimitedTwix
Patron+
Ratings
104 3
i do really think its a more of a connection issue than a RAM issue, and there a difference between Graphical and network issues, seen that alot of people connecting from Europa and its a bad connection, myself i connect from EU, thats really an issue that can not be solved so easy. Im not saying anyone is wrong about anything im just saying what i think. Good luck trying to solve it. and hope the lagg will stop soon.