4thForce

Forum Expert
ELITE
4thForce
4thForce
ELITE
Ratings
334 6
Below are my top 10 Discord pet peeves. Please note while I hate all of this things some of these I've done to others so I'm just a tad hypocritical about a few of these. But hey, do as I say not as I do am I right

1. In dms when I person sends their message one sentence at a time so when you check notifications it says you got 10 messages from one person when in reality it's one message sent 2-3 words at a time.

2. When discord servers don't make categories for their text channels so all 20+ channels are under the same category and bunched up.

3. When there is 1 random voice channel in the middle of all the text channels (totally not targeting the manacube discord cough)

4. When players use bot commands not in the #bot-channel

5. When players have convos and messages in the #bot-channel instead of #general or wherever else.

6. @ everyone

7. When someone tries to put a space between the @ and the everyone to joke @ everyone ping then accidentally leave out the space so it pings everyone.

8. When those random discord servers ping you for something random and you don't really care because you're only in them for extra discord nitro emojis.

9. When players flex their discord nitro with all these cool emojis and the only ones you can use are the ones that are probably older than discord itself.

10. Ghost pings

These are only my top 10, of course there are a bunch of other minor pet peeves. If there's any other discord pet peeves you have let me know in the comments! (great now I sound like one of those corny youtubers where they ask questions and you're supposed to answer in the comment section)

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
724 81
So 4th, when is the best time in the day to message you one sentence at a time into a range of 20 messages? I heard everyday'o clock is the perfect time!

Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 5
gotta say, i do hate it when i get a ping and i think 'ooh something interesting is happening' but its actually just some nob abusing @ everyone on a small server, or something like it. makes me feel disappointed.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
1. In dms when I person sends their message one sentence at a time so when you check notifications it says you got 10 messages from one person when in reality it's one message sent 2-3 words at a time.
oops.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
- When someone joins and leaves over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again...
- I also hate ghost pings with a passion
- People who use those annoying flashing nitro emotes that are a frigging seizure trigger for some people (totally not me O.O )
- Copy pasta, literally no reason to be doing it- this includes when people do that thing where they say to "pass on the message that such and such a user is going to be doing x thing today..." it's usually something to do with a raid or something that could threaten account security
- Memes outside of the MEMES CHANNEL
- Also have a strong dislike for large discords that don't organize their channels properly, or when you have that server and the perms aren't set up properly, totally not targetting Manacube...

ItsAndri

Dedicated Member
MVP+
ItsAndri
ItsAndri
MVP+
Ratings
91 2
The ending.

11. When someone replys to a message that was a while ago and you get pinged but not see the message

12. When someone tries to use those animated emojis that are made out of several different emojis and then form out a video/picture but they dont get the order right

13. When someone misspelles the word and then corrects themself 4 times and still doesn't get the word right

14. When someone begs for nitro and eventually says "I'm a girl"

15. When the VC is full and you just want to talk to people

16. When someone is new and they are active way too much

17. When someone plays weird/meme sound effects in a VC

18. When someone leaves the VC without saying goodbye

19. Memes in general •~•

20. "Could you guys subscribe to my youtube channel I'm getting close to 10 subscribers"

HOPE THIS WASN'T TOO LONG :3

Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9