GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
This is my list of top 10 hardest Insane maps this server has to offer for a Parkour player by the time of 19th of May 2020.
All of these maps are completely my own opinions and are of course debatable and arguable.
If you're not the best at parkour, but wish to have a shot at Insane maps then I heavily don't recommend trying any of these courses out!

EDIT 13.5.2020: After a revisit to Gameboy and understanding the level a bit more it's placement is now lower!
EDIT 20.5.2020: After a revisit to Opera, I have improved my time on it. It's placement on the list was not changed.
EDIT 16.6.2020: After a revisit to SaturnV, I have improved my time on it. It's placement on the list has also been changed with Parthenon.
EDIT 17.6.2020: After a revisit to MushroomCastle, I have improved my time on it. It's placement on the list has also been changed
with Opera.
EDIT 30.6.2020: After revisits to multiple courses, their times have been improved and some placements have been changed!
Top 10 Easiest Insane maps is coming out this week or the next one!
EDIT 18.10.2020: After trying out new levels Forklift and ElAteneo, the honorable mentions have been changed and a new level has overtaken the 10th spot from Zadkiel.
EDIT 5.12.2020 After a rerun of CreatorsHand and TheSimpsons, CreatorsHand has been removed from the top ten, replaced by Forklift at 10th spot, and the time of TheSimpsons has improved. The honorable mentions section has changed, with Forklift being replaced with UpwardsJourney by zzykrkv.
EDIT 6.12.2020 After playing through Wendigo, it has taken the place of Zadkiel from honorable mentions. Placement of SaturnV and DHMIS6 have been changed with SaturnV now as 4th and DHMIS6 now as 5th
EDIT 1.8.2021 Upon further reconsideration, DHMIS5 has been completely removed from the list with UpwardsJourney taking its place, although on a different spot. Honorable mentions have also been updated.

1st: TheSimpsons (Created by: Delphia, Joeyism and ForeverTeletubby) (My record time: 23 Minutes)
I think everyone who has at least some parkour experience with Insane maps knew this was going to be the first one. This is probably the most infamous level on the server for it's sheer difficulty, unforgiveness, and in some people's opinions "stupidly difficult". Not only is the map extremely long with 180 jumps it is also the hardest parkour you can find on the server. Up to the point where it's been said that a harder map "will never be accepted". The map features pixel perfect jumps, tricky neos, long and unforgiving checkpoints, up to the point where it isn't even very fun to play the level. It includes some jumps that are not even accepted in maps anymore. Many parts don't tell you where to go and it even ends with a troll easy course finish. Even though it is easy to avoid, it doesn't make this level any easier, and all of this is why it's number 1
2020-05-08_09.44.31.png

2nd: TheArcher (Created by: Sxschaa) (My record time: 22 Minutes)
After a revisit with Gameboy, I'm putting this in the 2nd spot. TheArcher consists of a lot of technical jumps and precise parkour. Especially I find the first part of the checkpoint the hardest part of the entire level, with precise corner jumps and head hitters. The end is also unforgiving, with long checkpoints and even more technical jumps. However most of the checkpoints I managed to do in just a few minutes, with there being two primarily difficult checkpoints. The map is very short, but that doesn't make it any easier. It has 101 jumps and all of them are technical and precise. Overall, if you're not ready for technical jumps, you might have less of a chance in this level than the two

2020-05-08_10.00.41.png

3rd: Gameboy (Created by: IPattyI, caseyclosed, SlashMuteJJ and Legolas23) (My record time: 26 Minutes)
Now this is already the first map where a lot of debate can be seen. However I think this map easily deserves the third spot on the list of hardest Insane maps. I don't think there's a single map that can even debate with the difficulty of this one, but I know a lot of people think that other entries on this list are much harder and that this map isn't very hard. This map includes a lot of difficult jumps, especially on the 2nd part of the level. Starting with a squeeze between cobble walls and fences you then get luck vines and extremely precise ladder jumps. After that neos. There are a lot of parts with every jump being extremely challenging and the checkpoints being long. The map has 100 jumps and only 7 checkpoints. Precise X facing jumps, paneups, neups, neos to ladders, luck vines and all this meshed into one level with a small amount of checkpoints is enough to make this map 3rd on this list. Once you reach the end, the level is forgiving, but getting there is a very painful experience. My time is low due to hours of practice.
2020-05-08_09.51.08.png
above.

4th: SaturnV (Created by: Repuloh) (My record time: 49 Minutes)
I personally think this map was fun, but difficult. It was another map that I didn't expect to be so hard and could be another map that was very hard for me for that reason alone. The map was decently long with 130+ jumps and 10 checkpoints. Sounds fair, and it is. However some of the checkpoints were MUCH longer than the others. There were also sections that could have potentially been much more forgiving. Ends of checkpoints especially inside the rocket were extremely hard and none of the rooms were fail safed either, which meant you go back outside behind almost 20 jumps. Consisting of lots of unique, different, but difficult jumps, this map was very fun to play, but also extremely hard. X facing neo with a ladder in the side is a good example of a jump that really got on my nerves. I can see a lot of debate about this map being so high, but I really think it deserves a spot here.
2020-05-08_10.25.54.png

5th: Parthenon (Created by: Yiggle, SlashMuteJJ and celestiiia) (My record time: 25 Minutes)
I honestly don't know what people think about this level's difficulty, but all I remember were precise head jumps and long annoying checkpoints. This map consists of lots of corner jumps, a lot of unique, difficult jumps and long checkpoints which leads this map to the fifth position. Including some favorites of mine which are 3 block + 1 and 3 to the side ice jump, precise fence jumps, a cobweb single neo and lots of more. I also had a lot of trouble succeeding in the last jumps of checkpoints which probably added to my frustration with this map. The map had a lot of luck vines and really hard vines too. Level consists of 130+ jumps which is a solid length but it was overall just really hard all around, nothing too hard jumps specifically. It was balanced difficulty, which was very good. I think the reason I found this map so hard was because I wasn't expecting high difficulty from this Insane when playing it.
2020-05-08_10.19.35.png

6th: Opera (Created by: Tufart_59) (My record time: 34 Minutes)
This map was once again a map I didn't expect to be so hard. This hell of a map has only 6 checkpoints, which is atrociously low for an Insane map. Including 110+ very precise jumps, pretty much all corner and wall jumps. A lot of it was devilishly hard and unforgiving since checkpoints were so far panned out. Especially the end was the most difficult and annoying part because there were jumps that don't work properly without lagbacks and insanely difficult (although failsafed) jumps. One highlight definitely goes to the end jump before the vents. a pane to pane cobble wall neup. That took me tens of tries to do once and there's multiple jumps after it before the goal too. Overall this map had extremely long checkpoints and overall difficult gameplay which is more than enough to get it on top 10 hardest Insanes list.
2020-05-08_10.56.53.png

7th: UpwardsJourney (Created by: zzykrkv) (My record time: 36 Minutes)
This map was talked a lot about when it was made, and the pre-nerfed version would definitely have made it to the top of this list. This is a very long map that focuses on... interesting jump. I'm not professional enough to know exactly. Difficulty was pretty balanced all through, even if extremely challenging on every checkpoint. None of the checkpoints stood out being too hard or too long compared to other. Nevertheless this is still quite a rough experience if you're only used to the old classic Parkour on the server, and this map includes jumps that require plenty of tech knowledge. Being one of the most recent maps on this list, it's also very well made and has the nowadays quality that is required for a map. Give it a shot if you feel brave enough. (Picture comes later)
8th: MushroomCastle (Created by: Korbeye08 and Lywen) (My record time: 28 Minutes)
This map was yet again a map that I didn't expect to be hard at all but it ended up being one of the hardest Insanes I've played. Not only is it extremely long it's also difficult and unbalanced difficulty. There were a lot of parts that I was able to do in a few minutes and then there were parts that took me over 10 minutes to do once. Unbalanced difficulty, length of the map and the fact that I didn't expect this map to be so difficult were actually the reason that made this map so devilishly hard for me. However after doing the map again it was much less painful and more of a fun time than it was the first time. What I forgot to mention the first time is that this map has A LOT of checkpoints, which really makes up for the difficulty. This map would have been completely out from the list if a glitch that was in the map didn't get patched.
2020-05-08_10.48.36.png

9th: ElAteneo (Created by: chiorina/khirina) (My record time: 30 Minutes)
This map surprised me with it's difficulty like almost all others in this list too and is actually the only reason I've had to update this list since June. I think this gets top 10 and overpasses Zadkiel in difficulty with ease. This is the most recent Insane map in the list and is also really long. It has 137 jumps and 10 checkpoints, which sounds pretty good but... it really isn't. The parkour is mostly fair, and it is also fun but gosh it is unbalanced. The first half of the parkour can be done easily in 8 minutes but the second half takes 20 and only two checkpoints of the level really. The level is mostly good but has two parts that are extremely long and unforgiving and that really made me suffer. This is one of the only levels in this list that I ragequit the first time I played it, and considering my second run where I knew what to do on every jump it is a REALLY long time. Difficult level, and I can see people disagreeing with me on this one.
2020-10-18_11.53.45.png

10th: Forklift (Created by: chiorina/khirina) (My record time: 30 Minutes)
This map was a map that was added when I was on holiday. Completely blind I went in, and played through it. Oh my lord it was a pain. The parkour was well made and a fun challenge, even though I didn't enjoy it that much that day. As a newer Insane that has been made by a great creator, it has well thought out parkour. This doesn't mean it wasn't hard however! The map had 130 jumps with 11 checkpoints. This sounds like a fair number, but some of the checkpoints were extremely tedious with the jumps. The map was sluggish to progress through, and there were a lot of fails and retries, which ended up to be an extremely tedious and nerve racking experience. If patience isn't your best side, then definitely I recommend to not try this one out.
2020-12-05_23.37.57.png

Here's also some honorable mentions that didn't make it in the list.
2B by Kubikit
Ivy by zzykrkv
CreatorsHand by Eclipse500
Wendigo by Kubikit and EwoutV
DHMIS5 by multiple creators

Thanks for checking out my top 10 hardest Insane maps list! Please remember that this is completely opinion based and you can have different opinions. I thought these maps out well through and I seriously think these are the ten hardest Insanes. So if you're trying to finish your first Insane map, you probably shouldn't try out these ten! Please do tell me if you have completed any of these maps if you agree with my opinions and tell me your opinions! Let's keep it friendly though :D

GamersDecision

Attachments

Last edited:

Bugsnax

Dedicated Member
MVP
Bugsnax
Bugsnax
MVP
Ratings
225 19
Great post! I didn't think you'd actually make the post and while I can't disagree/agree on any of the maps because I haven't done any of these legitly it's nice to look at this as a point of reference to know if I can flex after beating a map : )

caseyclosed

Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24
Bold of you to put Gameboy as #2. I regret that map existing honestly

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Quite surprised about some spot (I would switch 2nd and 3rd, and I didn't expected Parthénon and MushroomCastle being that high), also finally someone telling me Zadkiel is harder than 7 x'D

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Thanks all of you for replying! :) Interesting to hear others' opinions. I knew most people don't think Gameboy is as hard as Archer, but I personally had SO much more trouble on Gameboy. (Maybe the finish time shows this well xD )

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
I'd be interested to see what you think the 10 EASIEST insanes are! Make a sequel Gamers ;)

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
I'd be interested to see what you think the 10 EASIEST insanes are! Make a sequel Gamers ;)
I definitely will! :D I am unable to play before tomorrow evening tho, so I think it'll wait until next week for sure :) Great idea!

JustKyrO

Dedicated Member
MVP+
JustKyrO
JustKyrO
MVP+
Ratings
53 1
Yup, haven’t done any of these 10 insane maps and I don’t think I will ever be able to if they don’t get nerfed a little bit c’:

khirina

Dedicated Member
VIP
khirina
khirina
VIP
Ratings
130 6
this is video gaming

if i find a cool building i might make another insane but harder, who knows

Pris

Forum Expert
ELITE
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
383 7
this is video gaming

if i find a cool building i might make another insane but harder, who knows
Do a collab with people who makes harder parkour than others >:]

Pris

Forum Expert
ELITE
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
383 7

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
I’ve only done 1.5 of these maps in the top 10. I lost my checkpoint in the middle of SaturnV :-: plan to do all of these maps one day. But at least I did forklift and GiantTennis

Destroyer

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TheDestroyer7234
TheDestroyer7234
ELITE
Ratings
144 6
imo, kub makes some hard ass parkour. Also Ink, but his hard parkour is just more annoying than hard.
But imagine you guys actually do a collab o.0

khirina

Dedicated Member
VIP
khirina
khirina
VIP
Ratings
130 6
Yo two maps on top 10? truly epic, maybe i should make that 3 :)

Kiri

Dedicated Member
PATRON
ParthenonSys
ParthenonSys
Patron
Ratings
53 6
The fact that Parthenon is even in the top 10 surprises me lmao. Time to get another map in the top 10

PomonaBB35

VIP
PomonaBB35
PomonaBB35
VIP
Ratings
Beat thesimpsons with @Destroyer earlier today and I'm happy to say I've finished all of the top 10, somehow! I wonder how much this list has changed with new maps being added in the past year. Does anyone know of any new-ish insanes that they think should be in the top 10 now? Personally, I think frogmachine deserves a spot here, but maybe that's just me. What do you guys think?