Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
I've beat 2 of these maps, gameboy and parthenon, working on the rest currently.

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
I did dhmis6 a few days ago but its not on the list anymore

DS_Derek

ELITE
DS_Derek
DS_Derek
ELITE
Ratings
Well just beat opera and upwardsjourney today and now I have all of the top 10 hardest insanes done! Again, thanks for making this list, this was fun to work down. As for my opinion of the placements, I'd have to say parthenon is a little high, I struggled more with almost every map below it. I also think that saturnv is a little high. CreatorsHand was also probably harder to me than mushroomcastle, which I think is easier than elateneo/forklift just because of the sheer number of checkpoints. Some maps I've done that I'd consider putting on a top 10 hardest would be cathedral (it's really easy until the last cp, but the last cp is brutal because of how long it is, and personally I'm worse at endurance based parkour), ivy, and probably frogmachine, like pomona said. The only honorable mention I haven't done is DHMIS6 so I don't have an opinion on that yet. Overall though, this list is pretty accurate and I'm happy I was able to complete it all without any extra benefits (/speed, epearls, portable checkpoints). Highly encourage people who are thinking of going for one of these to just give it a try.

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
Well just beat opera and upwardsjourney today and now I have all of the top 10 hardest insanes done! Again, thanks for making this list, this was fun to work down. As for my opinion of the placements, I'd have to say parthenon is a little high, I struggled more with almost every map below it. I also think that saturnv is a little high. CreatorsHand was also probably harder to me than mushroomcastle, which I think is easier than elateneo/forklift just because of the sheer number of checkpoints. Some maps I've done that I'd consider putting on a top 10 hardest would be cathedral (it's really easy until the last cp, but the last cp is brutal because of how long it is, and personally I'm worse at endurance based parkour), ivy, and probably frogmachine, like pomona said. The only honorable mention I haven't done is DHMIS6 so I don't have an opinion on that yet. Overall though, this list is pretty accurate and I'm happy I was able to complete it all without any extra benefits (/speed, epearls, portable checkpoints). Highly encourage people who are thinking of going for one of these to just give it a try.
dhmis6 is honestly not too hard, its annoying, but the cps are forgiving and not that difficult imo. the second to last cp has an ice 4+1 and an x facing ladder neup but they're both easy.

Last edited:

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
dhmis6 is honestly not too hard, its annoying, but the cps are forgiving and not that difficult imo. the second to last cp has an ice 4+1 and an x facing ladder neap but they're both easy.
neap

DS_Derek

ELITE
DS_Derek
DS_Derek
ELITE
Ratings
dhmis6 is honestly not too hard, its annoying, but the cps are forgiving and not that difficult imo. the second to last cp has an ice 4+1 and an x facing ladder neup but they're both easy.
yea did dhmis6 yesterday, wasn't terrible but i was stuck on that second to last cp for a while, so i got kinda frustrated. thanks for the heads up

Myst

ELITE
nyaea
nyaea
ELITE
Ratings
I'm sure this thread would be interesting if I'd actually beaten any insanes

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
Crazy Hard House Map (74 jumps, 7 checkpoints) Have 1221 completions WR: 1. Udunt 00:19 2. ImInHell 00:34 3. mister_fawkes 00:57
What on earth are you talking about? I have no world records