Top 10 kitpvp players (currently)

Conver

Ratings
75 25
I also could be wrong because I’m really new to KitPvP on mana but isn’t gangbang basically swat?
Sorry if I’m incorrect, just going off what I have heard.
Fair enough, all good sir! Just letting you know the only 2 currently playing members of "swat" are _aleksi_ and me (Conversive), but I'm quitting very soon so the squad will become dead!

Razrah

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Cibrg
Cibrg
Patron+
Ratings
200 41
Fair enough, all good sir! Just letting you know the only 2 currently playing members of "swat" are _aleksi_ and me (Conversive), but I'm quitting very soon so the squad will become dead!
Yep, my apologizes, I just figured GANGBANG and Swat was the same thing from what I was told.
Also aleksi is well deserving to be on the list, that I would definitely agree with.

201iQ

PATRON
Ratings
35 7
this list is MY opinion. dont get hurt if you're not happy with your position
this also isnt just about pvp, but in general, like how good they are at everything, teamfights, gamesense, pvp, kiting, chasing, eco... (potpvp doesnt count)
im also only listing players who are active, atleast online weekly, and no cheaters (so no handofgod ;)
not counting void kills so idc if you have tons of void kills, thats lame

#10: ntc (pretty good, worthy of top 10 in my opinion)
#9: Xulon or Kindful (they're decent)
#8: LilJaws (he kinda inactive now, used to be the best player on mana)
#7: HusoMc (very fast bow booster, good at pvp)
#6: _aleksi_ (good at pvp, good at kiting/chasing and overall good, no hes not cheating)
#5: iQuickDroppinq (good at pvp, good at kiting, and very good at chasing, also quite decent at economy which is why he gets no.5)
#4: PrivateMS (god at pvp, good at everything else)
#3: Conversive (me)
#2: TUBBYASS
(Might be a bit rusty now, used to be good, very fast bow booster and kiter/chaser)
#1: BanishedLemon/TimeIsOut (good at pvp, good at kiting/chasing, good at eco and duels, overall one of the best players)

Honorable mentions:
Explorerr (decent)
keynz (inactive but rly good)

Lmk if i forgot some REALLY OBVIOUS players, i didn't think that much on this
have a good day, pce
Hi Conversive,

Really good top 10, very accurate as I fought all of them atleast once before. One thing is missing in my opinion tho, and that should be me obviously.. just joking !

I think you did a good job on the list trying to remain neutral and explaining everyones pros & cons good enough to get an understanding on how they perform and why they are on this list.

Kindest regards,

B0420

ANEPICFLYINGPAKI

Dedicated Member
Ratings
27 39
me and tubby have the same ping and i feel much better bow boosting with a punch 2
(thats me on protest)
like its so unfair how you have 30ms its not even impressive at that point its easy lmao the real credit should go to people with 80ms+ who are good, 50ms under is no skill

Sevno

Dedicated Member
PATRON
Sevno
Sevno
Patron
Ratings
84 25
like its so unfair how you have 30ms its not even impressive at that point its easy lmao the real credit should go to people with 80ms+ who are good, 50ms under is no skill
why are you responding to this post months later no one cares anymore you can cry about ping somewhere else

Ratings
5 2
this list is MY opinion. dont get hurt if you're not happy with your position
this also isnt just about pvp, but in general, like how good they are at everything, teamfights, gamesense, pvp, kiting, chasing, eco... (potpvp doesnt count)
im also only listing players who are active, atleast online weekly, and no cheaters (so no handofgod ;)
not counting void kills so idc if you have tons of void kills, thats lame

#10: ntc (pretty good, worthy of top 10 in my opinion)
#9: Xulon or Kindful (they're decent)
#8: LilJaws (he kinda inactive now, used to be the best player on mana)
#7: HusoMc (very fast bow booster, good at pvp)
#6: _aleksi_ (good at pvp, good at kiting/chasing and overall good, no hes not cheating)
#5: iQuickDroppinq (good at pvp, good at kiting, and very good at chasing, also quite decent at economy which is why he gets no.5)
#4: PrivateMS (god at pvp, good at everything else)
#3: Conversive (me)
#2: TUBBYASS
(Might be a bit rusty now, used to be good, very fast bow booster and kiter/chaser)
#1: BanishedLemon/TimeIsOut (good at pvp, good at kiting/chasing, good at eco and duels, overall one of the best players)

Honorable mentions:
Explorerr (decent)
keynz (inactive but rly good)

Lmk if i forgot some REALLY OBVIOUS players, i didn't think that much on this
have a good day, pce
Danny_Callesen is very Good Why he not there?