A Pink Cow

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Pink_Bovine
Pink_Bovine
ELITE
Ratings
291 1
Hello hello! Pink (Ya favourite cow) here with a list of Experts which I believe are the most fun on the server as of 20 September. Fun factor is related to a) how smooth the map feels while playing it and b) how the CPs are balanced and finally c) replayability. This may mean that a map that is hard but challenging can feature on this list. If you wish to play through this list, I highly recommend using the difficulty guide alongside to the ratings!

Difficulty ratings:
Baby Bull - You can do Hards most of the time and want to try Experts
Half calf - You can do Hards consistently and the occasional Expert
Budding Bovine - You’re confident in your parkour abilities, and can do most Experts
Mighty Ox - Experts? Pfffffft. I can do them with my eyes closed!

Anyways, here goes!

1st: Hidden Forest by McCrisp/Gamersdecision
Kicking off the list: A collaboration between Crisp and Gamers spawned this amalgamation of beauty, hidden in plain sight (Hah! See what I did there). The map feels very smooth to play through, as the parkour includes good jumps that have a wide margin of error, as well as a couple of chains. The build itself is incredibly expressive, including landscaping and details dotted around through the map. I had the pleasure of being shown some Easter eggs on this map as well by the creators, and I can tell you they are worth looking for! This is a great starting point for expert players, while simultaneously being able to be enjoyed by the more experienced player too.

Difficulty: Baby Bull

2nd: Don-Chan by Presidenten/Rew
Ya know how 1 map can define a mapper? Well, here’s a great example of one! The parkour hits the spot just right with it being challenging with good CP balance as well. For the more seasoned players, Don-Chan is a great challenge for those who want to hon their skills on a more technical map that tests more turning based jumps. Players may struggle on a mini nix-neo from a brewing stand halfway through the map. The final CP is also slightly challenging with a tough slime jump that’s rather precise. Make sure to prepare well!

Difficulty: Budding Bovine

Screenshot 2021-09-19 at 22.39.35.png

3rd: Cosmo Canyon by Khirina

This was one of the first experts I had the pleasure of completing. The map itself is stunningly built - it properly felt like an individual level of a video game, with gates welcoming you with a title card. Cosmo canyon's parkour focuses heavily on good timing jumping from the edge of blocks. Make sure you know how to maximise your momentum for this map! For the starting player who wants to start playing expert maps, this is a great one to challenge yourself with! I do have to warn you that there is a landmine towards the end, so be prepared!

4th: Tostarena Town by Presidenten

Tostarena town. Ah, classic map. This map is usually the one that comes to mind when people say ‘name a good, hard expert’ for me. The parkour is creative and equally challenging. Most people enjoy the small room style parkour, where there’s ~4 harder jumps to complete in succession. When thinking of this map, most players would probably struggle on 1 water to cactus jump, a vine slide. My only gripe with this map is the existence of a dreaded landmine on the end of the map. Otherwise the map is well put together, as well as a really good representation of a hard expert!

Difficulty: Mighty Ox

5th: Hyperlight by CaseyClosed
This map always is a pleasure to look at from afar, with its dynamic pose and cape fluttering in the background. When the map came out, it was when the new triggers were allowed on the maps, and these have a couple. A quick tip is that triggers multiply your current momentum. So if you’re jumping (moving up) and click the trigger, you’ll fly even further! The parkour is inventive, and has a great palette, meaning you'll always have a clear path. Solid map, another fantastic addition to Casey’s collection!

6th: Nature Spirit
Dooble has hit a double whammy here. High score for highest number of testers for a map, as well as the lowest FPS of any map on this server! Well done! Approach this map at your own risk. Your CPU may just become a rocket ship on its way to mars. While a cute little exterior this guy might have, is deceiving for the difficulty of this map. The jumps are fun, but in my opinion toes the line for that grey area between expert and insane - do be warned! The interior sections have all been spectacularly designed with their own theme and pk palette, giving credit to its enjoyment as you play through the map! I highly recommend a solid parkour knowledge as well as skill if you want to attempt this one!

P.s. look at its butt for a surprise

Difficulty: Mighty Ox

7th: Scrump by JustKyro/LostStar
Scrump is fun! Kyro has a knack for creating inventive jumps that require precise inputs and good mouse movements. Combine these two, and you end up with parkour that is on the more technical side that doesn’t sacrifice difficulty. With its many regards and its unique jumps, you’ll feel like parkour’s been reinvented whenever you play through this map. Weirdly enough, this map was submitted as a medium before being accepted in it's current expert state. Weird, I know right? It’s highly recommended to look carefully before you jump.

8th: Loach by Quinnyp/Casey

Sometimes when finishing up a map, you get an epiphany of ‘wow. That map was perfect for the difficulty.’ Well? That’s Loach. Fantastic jumps, expertly (hah!) CP balanced. Nothing too tricky to note of. The attention to detail in the art map also lends credibility to the build. This is a great started for those who have done some solid hard maps and want to start challenging themselves with experts. Also, who doesn’t love a talking fish wall?

9th: Obelix by BDO/Bin
You may not have read Asterix and Obelix, but boy, this map is worth playing just for it’s moustache! In typical Bin fashion, the jumps feature a lot of chains and well designed parkour. What stuck out as hard was a slab to lava jump which required a precise turn - and listen to the sign - you CAN click the CP in the lava, just need to wiggle a bit! The map overall has a wide spread of difficulty for jumps, so some CPs will be easier than others. Overall it's a solid map.

Difficulty: Half calf

10th: Jurassic Park by Presidenten

The fun factor of this map is highly contested - in part because mappers I’ve talked to think the jumps are on the simpler side. However, I believe this gives credit to its beauty. Sometimes less is more. With this map, the jumps are easy to pull off, but doing them consistently justifies expert difficulty. Pres has a way of using simple blocks to create a wonderful map that has both great replayability, as well an enjoyable experience. (There is also an extra hard section on this map at the end - attempt it if you dare!)

Difficulty: Half calf

Thank you for checking out my Top 10 Funniest Experts list! Please tell me if you agree the list as well as any recommendations you think may belong on here! Keep the comments civil and thanks for reading again!

Mooch love to y'all,
Pink Cow

Last edited:

trashthetic

ELITE
trashthetic
trashthetic
ELITE
Ratings
81 6
Personally, would sneak Jinx into this list, as it is one of my favorites.

Well done though, Pink! Your tier lists never fail to get some good recommendations across:)

Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 5
obbi tower on top

Dooble

Dedicated Member
QA Team
doobix
doobix
QA Team
Ratings
246 9
how did this happen

if only i could one up that map and get into the top 5...

stay tuned :)

also you forgot GreatFox, Elevatia and WaterfallMadness so the list is invalid

Attachments

ampsterdam

Dedicated Member
ELITE
ampsterdam
ampsterdam
ELITE
Ratings
Definitely agree with most of this list from the maps I have done, and as for the ones which I haven't completed yet, I'll be giving those a try soon enough.

trashthetic

ELITE
trashthetic
trashthetic
ELITE
Ratings
81 6
how did this happen

if only i could one up that map and get into the top 5...

stay tuned :)

also you forgot GreatFox, Elevatia and WaterfallMadness so the list is invalid
you are the only person here that likes greatfox dooble......

Dooble

Dedicated Member
QA Team
doobix
doobix
QA Team
Ratings
246 9
you are the only person here that likes greatfox dooble......
AND WHAT of it

also megumin/hwahee are great i forgot which though they blend together in my head

Dooble

Dedicated Member
QA Team
doobix
doobix
QA Team
Ratings
246 9
1. sensei
2. sensei
3. sensei
4. sensei
5. sensei
6. sensei
7. sensei
8. sensei
9. sensei
10. sensei

i am the best map creator in the universe!

:)
1632091609363.png

Dooble

Dedicated Member
QA Team
doobix
doobix
QA Team
Ratings
246 9

trashthetic

ELITE
trashthetic
trashthetic
ELITE
Ratings
81 6

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
I was going to try some of these, yet I then realized that I am currently rookie rank lol

Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
why is my non-existent expert not on here pink, I'll be having words to shinx about your status as mapper

trashthetic

ELITE
trashthetic
trashthetic
ELITE
Ratings
81 6
of course! this is in reference to the amount of deaths caused by playing my maps :)
WheelchairGuy was the only MCBYT map that didn't put me in a wheelchair

ComradeOlaf

VIP+
ComradeOlaf
ComradeOlaf
VIP+
Ratings
62 2
Personally, would sneak Jinx into this list, as it is one of my favorites.

Well done though, Pink! Your tier lists never fail to get some good recommendations across:)
Hi I am completely unbiased and 100% agree with that addition!

Other than that I actually kinda disagree with the list but it was an interesting read nevertheless!