1,277 98
He can't ban me if I never log on HAH

HUKUL1

VIP
Frqim
Frqim
VIP
Ratings
Hello again fellow cubers it is come to my attention that I MUST inform everyone about the new top 10 SCARY PVPERS due to the map coming to the end.
We will start this list from the most scary down to number 10 aswell as some honorable mentions! Buckle up lets begin.

1. Cruel Penguin Mr penguin IS VERY SCARY and you know you will get banned if he gets a clip of you BIG SCARY CRUEL PENGUIN HAS POWER
2. ALASKAMAN aka SirEpico (boobs)(epico) Alaska is not afraid of penguin and Flew for him many times. When u see him in pvp you know your getting clipt
3. Anaxrocks(needstobedemoted) Ana will ban anyone with no proof provided, she banned half of my team for not being able to kill a invincible man ^^^^
4. Silnt(mrbanningeveryone420) Silnt is very cruel and scary, he does not care for his community and it seems as if he gets turned on with every ban
5. GoatMop(gobbleboy) he is not afraid to drop into ganks to help hir friends and do KITES.
6. Conver(now targets you) when my friend Conver joins the server I know he is after my STREAK! i tell all my friends to SPAWN. He is one atrocious gamer
7. lmaocar(female) Lmaocar scares the crap outta me she is very scary and demanding, she does not Like me!
8. Versias(sweat) Versias is a no life sweat who currently has 12 8 hour boosters, he does not leave his seat and his chair reeks of ass.
9. kabr1(grape) Kabr1 is a scary square
10. Lavendol Lav is not afraid to accept 1v1 DUELS to claim her honor in battle. she bans all the regeners That I REPORT!

Honorable Mentions: Kuqn, Surella, Badbum, Sadbum, zAxti, Sasha, Katosa, Cibr, Kev, Radish, qfxt, Rektah, Driss, bre, nkuk, ELYBABY, Chaseyn, Flissed
Are you the one saying this Kuqn? I saw u get a 7k+ killstreak, trash talk many peoples and be toxic, and pvp as sus as an impostor.
Good and accurate list tho have to admit.

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
I’m shaking in my boots rn