Razrah

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Cibrg
Cibrg
Patron+
Ratings
200 41
This list is not based upon skill whatsoever, and it's completely opinion based. Now, you're obviously biased against me, and that's one of the main reasons you put me on this list. Remember when we were both on Becto? We fought in equal gear several times, and I killed you more than you killed me (in equal gear, w/o 2v1). Your grammar and spelling is mediocre at best, and this is laid out very messily. Your reason for each player being one of the worst on Manacube KitPVP never exceeds more than one (1) sentence, and none of these are completely valid reasons, with very few of them even being about PVP. Seriously? You think someone's bad because they coinflip, or you don't like their voice? This list is a joke. EDIT: Sad. You got your buddies to spam me with bad ratings. How low can you go? Gotta add some more of ya to the ignored list. I'm surprised you made it past primary school. One last thing. Look at the sheer amount of yes-men you have here. Just blindly agreeing with everything you say. Perhaps, you'll toss them a gset scrap. Maybe one day, just one day.
How do U manage to die over 20,000 times, that has to be some sort of record holy fuck

stillahighroller

ELITE
lukecantaim
lukecantaim
ELITE
Ratings
24 2
wtf thats a whole different server lmao who cares my G stop replying, you are #2 worst according to the chart. Lucky i didnt put you as #1 because I have a crush on Aleksi
"According to the chart" that is completely biased on people that you don't like, Statistics show that ChrisJCT is not the #2 worst player on ManaCube KitPvP.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Oh boy

Razrah

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Cibrg
Cibrg
Patron+
Ratings
200 41
Update: someone told me he has 23k deaths...how. We should make a thread dedicated to counting and milestoning how many deaths Chris can hit.
Think abt this, he’s been sent to spawn 23 thousand times

Conver

Ratings
75 25
This list is not based upon skill whatsoever, and it's completely opinion based. Now, you're obviously biased against me, and that's one of the main reasons you put me on this list. Remember when we were both on Becto? We fought in equal gear several times, and I killed you more than you killed me (in equal gear, w/o 2v1). Your grammar and spelling is mediocre at best, and this is laid out very messily. Your reason for each player being one of the worst on Manacube KitPVP never exceeds more than one (1) sentence, and none of these are completely valid reasons, with very few of them even being about PVP. Seriously? You think someone's bad because they coinflip, or you don't like their voice? This list is a joke. EDIT: Sad. You got your buddies to spam me with bad ratings. How low can you go? Gotta add some more of ya to the ignored list. I'm surprised you made it past primary school. One last thing. Look at the sheer amount of yes-men you have here. Just blindly agreeing with everything you say. Perhaps, you'll toss them a gset scrap. Maybe one day, just one day.
jeez man wrote a whole bible cuz hes pressed

stillahighroller

ELITE
lukecantaim
lukecantaim
ELITE
Ratings
24 2
Update: someone told me he has 23k deaths...how. We should make a thread dedicated to counting and milestoning how many deaths Chris can hit.
Think abt this, he’s been sent to spawn 23 thousand times
"Most times someone has been sent to spawn" LOOOOL

Axti

ELITE
shiksah
shiksah
ELITE
Ratings
IDK WHO NZSY IS BUT I HEARD HE'S PRETTY GOOD LIKE INSANELY GOOD. THE ONLY REASON U DONT HAVE DEATHS IS BECAUSE EVERY TEAM U BEEN ON CARRIES U LIKE HAVING 5+ PLAYERS ON EVERY HOUR U POP IN MMC AND LUNAR LIKE BAD. :)

IPenguinI

Forum Master
ELITE
IPenguinI
IPenguinI
ELITE
Ratings
502 57
IDK WHO NZSY IS BUT I HEARD HE'S PRETTY GOOD LIKE INSANELY GOOD. THE ONLY REASON U DONT HAVE DEATHS IS BECAUSE EVERY TEAM U BEEN ON CARRIES U LIKE HAVING 5+ PLAYERS ON EVERY HOUR U POP IN MMC AND LUNAR LIKE BAD. :)
Yeah but he got banned for teaming with hackers.. not to sure if you remember him or not. He was pretty silly huh?!