balls_12

Dedicated Member
ELITE
balls_12
balls_12
ELITE
Ratings
93 5
1) Wolyung (worst map to speedrun lol. shit jumps. long map. shinxray made it. aids. ratio + ur white + dont care)
2) Ivy (easy but i cant be bothered to speedrun it because its kind of annoying and also i dont know what else to type so im just gonna say ur adopted trust me ik my facts)

That is my Top 2 hardest insane list thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed thank you ok thx bye. i lied im not actually ending it here i was kidding you got fooled haha L bozo get rekt. ur actually so bad at parkour it baffles me you cant even get a top 3 time on a course you actual gronk honestly i could beat you in a fortnite 1v1 aswell just because ur that bad at video games. LOL imagine being so bad at video games that you cant even comprehend what im talking about LMAO ur ez kid go away bruv.

worgenwow

ELITE
worgenwow
worgenwow
ELITE
Ratings
omg this list has saved my life

thanks to this my extended family of 83 children will have a parent to feed them

Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 5
i have found myself in agony within the past few months. my current state of mind is absolutely terrible. i have suffered enough in my own life to not have to deal with something worse within a game. i am so surprised to notice how toxic and hierarchy-based this community is compared to a year or two ago. i am glad to say that i finally can leave this hellhole permanently. many of you people have made me struggle mentally more than i already am. i find it hard to play in the parkour community. i cannot relax. i cannot focus on whatever i am doing without being attacked by another person for no given reason. i need to get out of this place, so i am now. now is the perfect time to leave. i should have left a long time ago. i may come on possibly if XIII ever exists but i doubt that. i might also play on linkcraft every now and then. but, i cannot speak to any of you. you people have made my life a struggle, which is surprising to hear from myself. no human should suffer mentally from a community within a videogame. you people should be ashamed of yourselves because i can assure you that i am not the only person who has felt this turmoil and suffering and tormenting. i will stay in the discord server so i can still communicate with the very few people i still like. please dont ask me if you're one of them

BDOsborne

Forum Expert
Ratings
265 1
i have found myself in agony within the past few months. my current state of mind is absolutely terrible. i have suffered enough in my own life to not have to deal with something worse within a game. i am so surprised to notice how toxic and hierarchy-based this community is compared to a year or two ago. i am glad to say that i finally can leave this hellhole permanently. many of you people have made me struggle mentally more than i already am. i find it hard to play in the parkour community. i cannot relax. i cannot focus on whatever i am doing without being attacked by another person for no given reason. i need to get out of this place, so i am now. now is the perfect time to leave. i should have left a long time ago. i may come on possibly if XIII ever exists but i doubt that. i might also play on linkcraft every now and then. but, i cannot speak to any of you. you people have made my life a struggle, which is surprising to hear from myself. no human should suffer mentally from a community within a videogame. you people should be ashamed of yourselves because i can assure you that i am not the only person who has felt this turmoil and suffering and tormenting. i will stay in the discord server so i can still communicate with the very few people i still like. please dont ask me if you're one of them

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
very informative

Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE