Razrah

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Cibrg
Cibrg
Patron+
Ratings
200 41
3. Kuqn: he is really good at double clicking but he has 5.5 block misplace so he is not lower on the list. Still a real solid player definitely worthy of 1100 elo but ends up hardstuck 950. He is really good at ganking people also that takes a lot of talent and work.

2. Kabr1 - never fails an elo check, he voided @Koadine off his Killstreak (lool) solid sumo player

1. Slikys - a absolute demon, a real menace to society, if Lil Nas X was a manacuber. He is so good, people were TERRIFIED to drop on him, from his koid 6 block, to his superior voiding skills, he was GOATED, TACTICAL, legendary and ngl, he kinda looks like dababy.

0. Flissed - the most solid player you will come across. I never thought I’d see one but he is a 600 elo Mmc player, that’s top notch and takes skill.

-1. chrisjct, come on, we all are impressed at someone who has managed to die over 30k times. He’s been sent to spawn 30,000+ times.

Honorable mentions:
Bailt: leprechaun
IPenguinI: replaced by Manaray

Comment if u think this is bad, but I expect no comments because this is not bad.

Axti

ELITE
shiksah
shiksah
ELITE
Ratings
where is flissed?..
he's a solid 600 Elo player.
I do not approve of the TOP 3 players.
please fix this.

IPenguinI

Forum Master
ELITE
IPenguinI
IPenguinI
ELITE
Ratings
502 57
3. Kuqn: he is really good at double clicking but he has 5.5 block misplace so he is not lower on the list. Still a real solid player definitely worthy of 1100 elo but ends up hardstuck 950. He is really good at ganking people also that takes a lot of talent and work.

2. Kabr1 - never fails an elo check, he voided @Koadine off his Killstreak (lool) solid sumo player

1. Slikys - a absolute demon, a real menace to society, if Lil Nas X was a manacuber. He is so good, people were TERRIFIED to drop on him, from his koid 6 block, to his superior voiding skills, he was GOATED, TACTICAL, legendary and ngl, he kinda looks like dababy.

0. Flissed - the most solid player you will come across. I never thought I’d see one but he is a 600 elo Mmc player, that’s top notch and takes skill.

-1. chrisjct, come on, we all are impressed at someone who has managed to die over 30k times. He’s been sent to spawn 30,000+ times.

Honorable mentions:

Comment if u think this is bad, but I expect no comments because this is not bad.
hah

bailt

Ratings
9 3

Honorable mentions:

thanks for mention man

rew

Forum Master
ELITE
TigerTwist2
TigerTwist2
ELITE
Ratings
401 124

Honorable mentions:

1. andrewclosed basically the best player in the world