Name: khirina
Map name: Torino
Dif: Insane
Jumps: 360
Checkpoints: who needs those
plot: /plot v khirina 15
2021-12-03_20.17.20.png

Another khi insane, the world is saved
this one comes with the added fun perk of being an actual rankup. I know, amazing idea
In all seriousness I don't think a serious rankup attempt has been made with a build as sexy as this, so im expecting some discussion. thanks to emma and dooble for doing some little things here and there, you two are my favorite minions
ciao

fribe

Dedicated Member
ELITE
fribe
fribe
ELITE
Ratings
132 9
THREE HUNDRED SIXTY JUMPS? yet another masterpiece from you though, extremely well done!!! can't wait to play all... 360 jumps. also these poor map judges are not getting a chance to breathe this month with all these insanes lmfaooo

Kestin

ELITE
Kestinn
Kestinn
ELITE
Ratings
32 1
more jumps than haunted manor with 0 cps at insane difficulty no thanks

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
Alright I'm going to be for real here.

Manacube isnt suited for rankup. It never has been and possibly wont be.
It could be accepted if you nerfed the parkour, and added checkpoints.
Lower the Jumps to 130, and add checkpoints

On the good side, the only thing I have to say is that the build is good.

For this rating I will be giving it a -0.5

carvhes

Dedicated Member
ELITE
carvhes
carvhes
ELITE
Ratings
78 3
Very very beautiful build, but I agree with the others. You should cut down the jumps by a lot, add checkpoints, and maybe increase the variety in the actual types of jumps.

Best of luck, but -0.5 for me

Ratings
9 1
Very very beautiful build, but I agree with the others. You should cut down the jumps by a lot, add checkpoints, and maybe increase the variety in the actual types of jumps.

Best of luck, but -0.5 for me
I think the point of the map was to be something different from the standard manacube formula. The creator definitely knows that it does not follow what manacube wants and intentionally makes it that way, so I think advice like this kind of misses the whole point. (not to be aggressive sorry its hard to convey tone over text)

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I think the point of the map was to be something different from the standard manacube formula. The creator definitely knows that it does not follow what manacube wants and intentionally makes it that way, so I think advice like this kind of misses the whole point. (not to be aggressive sorry its hard to convey tone over text)
I understand what you mean, but I don't think Manacube's style of parkour is a "formula" - rather, a set of deliberate criteria by Map Judges to maintain a non-rankup feel. That is to say, this is not the first time someone has submitted a rankup-style Insane map, and it's not really anti-establishment in the way you describe - I think it's just not suitable for Manacube, and I think Khi knows that...

Juandacun

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Juandacun
Juandacun
ELITE
Ratings
79 9
Ok listen here khirina, i was going to do a map longer than hawkinslab, you were not supposed to do it!!!

Im mad ;L

BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
481 8
Why is everyone actively complaining lmao. Rankups won't fit on manacube and khi knows that just submitting this anyway. Who cares

Ratings
9 1
I understand what you mean, but I don't think Manacube's style of parkour is a "formula" - rather, a set of deliberate criteria by Map Judges to maintain a non-rankup feel. That is to say, this is not the first time someone has submitted a rankup-style Insane map, and it's not really anti-establishment in the way you describe - I think it's just not suitable for Manacube, and I think Khi knows that...
yea i get what u mean, i'm just to say that yes Khi definitely knows what hes doing so its kinda redundant to say stuff like "hi i recommend you make the parkour shorter and add checkpoints and make it harder"

trashthetic

ELITE
trashthetic
trashthetic
ELITE
Ratings
81 6
i fear for the map judge's lives right now

JM4s

JM4s
JM4s
Ratings
It is time for ya boy's unsolicited take on this!

While this clearly took a lot of effort and looks well, apart from not fitting the guidelines for map submission, I think one issue I had with this map is how un-obvious the path is at some spots, especially for a server like manacube where you don't really get to practice each jump by writing a command before actually trying it! If manacube starts accepting rankups all of a sudden (which I hope it doesn't for my own sanity), I think that that one aspect of the map should really get improved before.

But yeah! Build is amazing and I hope it doesn't get thrown away :)

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
yea i get what u mean, i'm just to say that yes Khi definitely knows what hes doing so its kinda redundant to say stuff like "hi i recommend you make the parkour shorter and add checkpoints and make it harder"
This is true

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello khirina,

I'll keep this as simple as possible. The intention is understood, but due to an immense amount of jumps and no checkpoints, your map is being rejected. It has several great features, but doesn't work as a Manacube map.
Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.