Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
Hi TimTamTum & caseyclosed, I am here to give my honest opinion on this map. (I am just giving my opinion, this will not affect the final result)
I am going to give this map a +1, which means I think it will get accepted. And here is why!

1. The theme and originality: The theme is very original, as there are no Totoro map or any Totoro related maps on Manacube at the moment, so good job on the theme.

2. The build: The build is awesome! It looks very accurate to the actual character and looks very smooth and cute! I love it a lot! There's nothing for me to nitpick to be honest.

3. The parkour: The parkour is varied, fun, long enough, nice checkpoint placements, reasonable difficulty, everything about it is awesome!

Once again, this is just my opinion on the map, not the official judging on the map.
I like this map a LOT and I hope this map does get accepted! (I really don't have a lot to say about this because it's really cool)
Good luck, TimTamTum & caseyclosed!

Ratings
Wow! I love the Totoro it looks fantastic!! The parkour is fun and not too hard but it's the right level for the map. I had trouble with the water jumps, but after 5 mins of failing, I finally got it :) (I bet deek would take 30minutes to finish the map). Other than that, the map is beautiful. I love everything, I'll try the map a few more times when I'm free to check if there are any shortcuts, but right now I don't think there are any shortcuts as of right now.

I'm giving this map a +1
Good Luck And Have An Spectacular day!

Arrow3006
Discord: Jokes#4174
Deekaroni You Are Beautiful
Simp Level For Deek = 1000​

Faudon

Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
Hello TimTamTum and @caseyclosed,

I will be accepting your map for the following reasons:

The theme for your map is original, as there are no Totoro maps that have been added.

The build for your map is decent and super adorable, all the details added to your build made it look cute and it clearly resembles the theme you have chosen.

The parkour for your map is varied, fits the difficulty you have chosen, and was fun to test. Overall, great parkour and variations made the testing be smooth.

If you have any questions regarding your map or submissions in general, please contact me on Discord, my name is fau#1734, or start a conversation with me on the forums.

Thanks for submitting a map and I hope to see more maps from you in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.