Tournament

Would you want to have a Pokemon Tournament?

• Total voters

yankeefan1187

Ratings
Hello all you Pokemon fans out there. I might host a Pokemon Tournament through X, Y, Omega and Alpha. This will go through the Nintendo Wifi system so you MUST be connected to the Internet. Stay tuned for more info as I may pull it off and I hope to get MV players to join. Here are the rules for it:
Banned:
Special Pokemon
Special Items
Special Moves
All pokemon set to level 50
If you play pokemon and do multiplayer battles or battles in certain areas like Battle Subway (White/Black), then you are firmiliar with these rules. I would host the event through the pokemon games and on skype, BUT I would need some support from staff on here, but ones who are dedicated pokemon players. The tournament will be a 1 on 1 (3 pokemon each). Switching out is allowed. Once I put more information out, I will need your Friend Codes to do this. For now all I need is the following:
IGN:
Interested (Yes/No)
Have any of these 4 games (Yes/No)
Are you able to connect to wifi to participate (Yes/No)
If you are staff and want this to happen, talk to me on skype and include your Friend Code on any of the 4 Pokemon games listed (X, Y, Omega, Alpha)
Note: You can battle between these games. For example, I have both X and Y. I can battle my friend who has Omega.

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
Haven't played Pokemon in 6 years...good luck with your tournament though.