Rejected Tower - Medium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Hi. Im IronMancraft33. I would like to have my Tower of ladder parkour to become an official map. I know that ladder parkour in maps is not a new concept but I wanted to make most of my map ladder Parkour. I have added jumps that I think are original. Even If this is rejected, I really enjoyed making the map and I hope yo

Attachments

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello IronMancraft33,

I regret to tell you this map is being rejected. The theme is not original, since we have many, many tower maps already on ManaCube (Tower, TowerPK, to name some) The build isn't really much of a build, since it's just a wooden tower. For a tower map to be accepted nowadays, it really needs to be an exceptional build that is very unique and interesting, and not just a tower of a single block type. Please make sure you read the Parkour List before making a map to make sure your theme is original.

I will also state that it is helpful if you follow the format for Map Submissions. Please use this format when submitting maps so judges can be sure to have all the info needed to judge your map. Even so, niche jump maps aren't really accepted on ManaCube anymore. We look for parkour that is both varied in jumps, and mixed throughout. The difficulty is hard to judge because the map is only ladder jumps. You can look at recently accepted maps at /warp beta on the server, or in the Accepted maps subforum to see examples of what we look for!

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.