Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
241 34
Hey! I am fairly new to Manacube but I know some of the community & I have played similar servers in the past.
League of Legends is getting old now and I want to get back into Minecraft <3

I saw that the Towny server is resetting soon and I am very keen to play. My boyfriend also LOVES towny minecraft and wants to play but doesn't like the idea of a season. I want to try and convince him to play so I have a few questions -
<> How long do seasons last?
<> Is it P2W?

Regardless I will likely play so I want to make some friends & get a bit of a community/town together so lmk if anyone wants to join <3
Please feel free to leave any helpful tips or tricks a newbie should know before starting on Earth Towny and if you wanna chat in game Im usually on survival or creative during the daytime (AEST Timezone)

Looking forward to meeting the community at Manacube <3

ElbonIII

ELITE
ElbonIII
ElbonIII
ELITE
Ratings
45 1
Hey! I am fairly new to Manacube but I know some of the community & I have played similar servers in the past.
League of Legends is getting old now and I want to get back into Minecraft <3

I saw that the Towny server is resetting soon and I am very keen to play. My boyfriend also LOVES towny minecraft and wants to play but doesn't like the idea of a season. I want to try and convince him to play so I have a few questions -
<> How long do seasons last?
<> Is it P2W?

Regardless I will likely play so I want to make some friends & get a bit of a community/town together so lmk if anyone wants to join <3
Please feel free to leave any helpful tips or tricks a newbie should know before starting on Earth Towny and if you wanna chat in game Im usually on survival or creative during the daytime (AEST Timezone)

Looking forward to meeting the community at Manacube <3
Hey, we would love to have you guys! This last season lasted 14 months and that's all we really have to base length off of, but at least a year is a safe bet. You do have the option to purchase crates or cubits to buy things from other players, but this is not necessary to have a full game play experience. Hope to see you soon :)

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
Seasons aren't set in stone; Season 2 lasted from September 2021 to November 2022. For the Season 1 (pre-Mineville merger), I believe it was 3 or 4 months, some OG correct me if I'm wrong.

As for P2W, no, not at all, I've gotten elite and half-decent gear while spending no money irl at all.

I wouldn't mind adding you to my team with a couple of other people, I'm always looking to recruit people. :)