• Total voters

QuasiSynth

PATRON+
QuasiSynth
QuasiSynth
Patron+
Ratings
53 11
In season 10 the non physical keys were introduced however by doing this it removed the ability to sell/trade keys which makes it hard for u to get keys for bold and whatever else u might want. the ways of getting keys now is only from events eg pond ( and trials but noone does them) this makes it difficult to get what u want as some people at pond seem to always get everything. So being able to trade/sell keys would enable new players to get keys and for more longer term players to get bold or titles or whatever. eg for swrds to get p2w title.

p.s I'm not asking for physical keys again i just want ./gift name key or smth idk

#GetSwrdsP2wTitle

Suix

PATRON+
SuixideBunneh
SuixideBunneh
Patron
Ratings
Sounds like a good idea + still keep the server safe from duper.

+1 for me

kile5453

ELITE
kile5453
kile5453
ELITE
Ratings
Also, on top of others being able to get bold from keys they normally aren't able to get, it also helps those who get them regularly (from say pond or lps) who want to sell them and keep the eco alive.

D

Deleted member 147690

p.s I'm not asking for physical keys again i just want ./gift name key or smth idk
Agree with this, I would love to see some sort of gift command implemented for the Ancient, Legendary and Mythical crates. Also some players just don't want their Ancient keys that they get from '/cow' or pond so it would be nice to be able to gift them to newer players who will actually benefit from them more.

Last edited by a moderator:

iAmBungee

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
iAmBungee
iAmBungee
Patron+
Ratings
146 8
agree, bring back tradeable keys. so dumb they got rid of them in the first place.