Status
Not open for further replies.

curtis

Dedicated Member
curtis18264
curtis18264
Ratings
121 2
I know there is already a train station and train wreck map that exist, so this is probably going to have some issues with that. I think the built is great though :)

The parkour is mostly long jumps and headhitters, this isn't enough of a variety. You gotta get those cool unique jumps in there, with weird angles and blocks. Best of luck!

I know there is already a train station and train wreck map that exist, so this is probably going to have some issues with that. I think the built is great though :)

The parkour is mostly long jumps and headhitters, this isn't enough of a variety. You gotta get those cool unique jumps in there, with weird angles and blocks. Best of luck!
I didn't think it would make it but i made it and wanted to see what they thought about it! Thanks for the respons!

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Leovittra,

It pains me to have to tell you that I've REJECTED your map.
  • Theme: We have multiple "Train" themed maps on the server ("TrainStation", "Train", and "AbandonedTrainWreck"), which is why this is not a creative or original theme.
  • Build: The build was not executed very well. The trains could definitely use more detailing and better block choices (the first train is really not attractive). Not only that, but it's just not even a new build. It's similar to the other train maps. And, the floating parkour further hinders the builds prettiness.
  • Parkour: The PK length and difficulty do fit the medium difficulty, although it felt pretty long. The main issue I had with the parkour was the variation. When I played it a couple of times, it felt so linear and repetitive (mainly in the interior portion of the parkour). It was just jumping from slab to slab or headhitter to headhitter. You have to be creative when making parkour.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.