Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsRainingMen101

Dedicated Member
Unascertained
Unascertained
Ratings
49 2
F2 on minecraft, go onto the forumns, go to the comments, click "attach files" and when you are searching for the map click "File Name:" and in the search bar write "%appdata%" Once you see the folder "minecraft" open it and open the screenshots folder inside the minecraft folder and select the picture that you took. Hope this helps! :)

Ratings
Wow... Insane? 23 jumps and 5 checks?
23/5 = 4 3/5 thats = 4.6 jumps per check ummm i hope this is really ''insane'' difficulty

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Wow... Insane? 23 jumps and 5 checks?
23/5 = 4 3/5 thats = 4.6 jumps per check ummm i hope this is really ''insane'' difficulty
It's medium difficulty.

Presidenten

Forum Master
ELITE
Hampifant
Hampifant
ELITE
Ratings
521 13
I have to go with a -1 for this

Theme is kind of original, even though there a lot of "big block" maps already.
The build is fine, but very simple, especially on the outside. You should add some more details on the build. The yellow line of blocks feels out of place too.
Parkour is bad, it doesn't fit the medium difficulty. It got some variety but is too easy and short.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
IPurpleYou, know that when you submit a map it is public and open to general feedback. I know you're not serious, but be ready to accept criticism as well as compliment :)

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi IPurpleYou,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
My opinion is still the same as the first time, the theme is original, since there is no "treasure" maps, the build however is not really good, the chest looks plain, and the whole map is a bit messy (Because there is floating blocks, there is a weird path at the right, and there is a weird amount of signs everywhere), and the parkour is a bit varied, but still repetitive (Example : Inside the chest, it's only ladders or only normal jumps, after the chest you have 5 same ice jumps in a row, so please be careful next time !)

Thanks for submtting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.