MVP
VIP+
VIP
kkxie
kkxie
ELITE
Ratings
126 1
What are your opinions on the trench enchantment? Personally, I love it. It makes mining so much easier and very relaxing. Though mining without trench is also quite relaxing, it just takes a bit more time to get more mana/money. Though some players may find it annoying as trench miners can 'ruin' a mine in minutes. (ruin as in clear out a large area, ergo less blocks for other players to mine)
I would love to hear what you think about the trench enchantment!
-kxe

Ashley_Marie

Helper
ELITE
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
VIP
Ashley_Marie
Ashley_Marie
Helper
Ratings
32 3
I absolutely love trench, as it keeps the flow of the mine going. I can mine for hours on end and never get bored. It's so relaxing! The sound of the blocks constantly breaking super fast is like music to my ears :)

kkxie

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
VIP
kkxie
kkxie
ELITE
Ratings
126 1
I absolutely love trench, as it keeps the flow of the mine going. I can mine for hours on end and never get bored. It's so relaxing! The sound of the blocks constantly breaking super fast is like music to my ears :)
Same tbh, the sound is soooo nice. I could listen to it for hours.

Blororis

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
Mapper
Blororis
Blororis
ELITE
Ratings
i personally haven't tried trench as my mining level is 64 atm (im grinding real hard gimme support and i'll reach 70!!) but i bet its really nice and faster and efficient and convenient and awesome. for me tho, i have no problem with mining the entire mine with my pick without trench. i just mine the mine 2 layers at a time (2 block height) and i can finish the entire mine in about 20-30 minutes. good grinding! i hope i can reach mining level 70 soon so i can finally try the sweet feeling that you guys get when using trench haha

kkxie

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
VIP
kkxie
kkxie
ELITE
Ratings
126 1
i personally haven't tried trench as my mining level is 64 atm (im grinding real hard gimme support and i'll reach 70!!) but i bet its really nice and faster and efficient and convenient and awesome. for me tho, i have no problem with mining the entire mine with my pick without trench. i just mine the mine 2 layers at a time (2 block height) and i can finish the entire mine in about 20-30 minutes. good grinding! i hope i can reach mining level 70 soon so i can finally try the sweet feeling that you guys get when using trench haha
Trench is really awesome you have to get it soon : D Only 200-300k more xp to go!! GL BORISSS <3